Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

4 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Tbf Sterling has done well for England, unlike Mount who has 1 goal involvement in something like his last 20 England games but is nailed on to start. I fear that Southgate will start something like the following team in the first game:

Pickford

Walker

Stones 

Maguire 

Trippier

Rice 

Bellingham 

Shaw

Mount

Kane

Sterling 

Imagine 3 atb against the mighty Iran.

Edited by gw_leics772

,,,zWe all want him to go the the world Cup but I'd certainly hope he'd have stayed on for any other match.

More problems with playing for England. Apart from the usual where they get tapped up and inevitably leave straight after. (Which might not be a bad thing this time, if we have as little money as it appears)

And to be clear for the previous thread (pbviously some young whipper snapper), I am normally an England "hater" mid 40's in age, and just can't get myself up for England. Hoping madders involvement changes that but can see me shouting at the telly when madders gets minimal game time.

Wish youre put that penalty away. Could have used that buffer. Hammers are gonna go for it 2nd half. Not sure we can hold them back. Ward has been immense!

barnes really needs to score in these types of games to help the team out. So damn frustrating as he can roast those hammers defenders

I know i’ll get pelters for this but something just doesn’t sit right with me about this. Fair enough I get that its his dream and all that but it also feels like he quit halfway through a very important game for selfish reasons. 

Its all worked out in the end but if we ended up getting pelter 3-1 and dragged back into a relegation scrap the mood would definitely be different. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1