Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

8 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Shame Chilwell didn’t go. Might have been a benefit to Madders to have a good mate there. He looks a little on his own in that top photo. 

Madders is good mates with Mount, Grealish and Wilson. Doubt he will struggle to fit in 

19 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Exactly, I thought Maddison would be near Grealish, Mount etc. But he look on his own. Like he's trying to get in the photo.

I think he's done it on purpose. He standing in exactly the same stance as Ashley Cole was in the Roma photo. He's just having a laugh.

• Like 2

If nothing else his inclusion has helped me muster up some enthusiasm for the WC! Personally didn't have a problem with him coming off at the weekend. It's in the clubs interest that he has a good WC as well, we've seen before a good tournament can put £m's on a players value and marketability for the club. Obviously the player will need pitch time to do this and can't help feeling Southgate will go 3 atb to try and counter our poor CBs and Madders will find himself without an obvious position in the team.

Good luck to him though, hope he enjoys it.

13 minutes ago, Bryn said:

lol Imagine thinking Maddison's being excluded from that.

He's taking the piss out of Ashley Cole.

Tbf at first glance this morning I thought it was weird but it could just be a piss take of Cole. For all the stick I give Southgate, he has been very good at making them all a team and they all seem to be happy/having a laugh nowadays.

But considering what day and age we live in, I don't think it's weird, at first glance, people think it was odd Maddison was stood where he was. We live in an age where fvcking social media is plastered all over our forum and people guess what's happening.

46 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Maddison will start vs Iran

I think if it wasn't for the knock this might have happened too. I then think he probably wouldn't play again though, I think Southgate would do that to protect his image before reverting to type.

8 minutes ago, bmt said:

I think if it wasn't for the knock this might have happened too. I then think he probably wouldn't play again though, I think Southgate would do that to protect his image before reverting to type.

He hasn't got a knock i dont think. Rodgers just said he didnt train much over the week so did not want him to risk anything

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

He hasn't got a knock i dont think. Rodgers just said he didnt train much over the week so did not want him to risk anything

He had a knock at Everton 

so he didnt train much last week

he felt it on Saturday and decided best to come off before he did any real damage 

he has a weeks rest now from competitive football 

most players are playing with knocks and strains