Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

On 27/11/2022 at 11:08, suffolk fox said:

Wales have a -2 goal difference England have +4.  In order for Wales to progress out the group they would have to beat us 7 0.  

Now I know England are pants under Southgate but no way on earth will England lose 7 0 against Wales.

They would needed to win4-0

Just now, Phube said:

What’s the point of Grealish coming on? 

It was literally the perfect time to give Madders a run out!

He’ll only get on this World Cup if Grealish, Foden, Mount, Rashford and Saka are all injured at the same time… maybe.

Exactly what I've been saying, why bring on grealish at 3-0 its not as if we need another goal, give maddison a go. Obviously doesn't rate him... no doubt his excuse will be "he's not quite ready" load of bull shit just send him back to leicester of your not using him you c**t.. rant over!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I love madders as much as the next man. But he's turned up injured, trained once and the other players in his position have been playing well. 

Can't really complain about tonight in my humble opinion. 

Disagree. the injury was the perfect excuse. He was never going to play him. He picked him due to pressure, if he was going to give him minutes this was the game. 

as the poster above noted, only way he’s getting game time is if 4 or 5 others are injured.

southgates a fraud lads. We’ve a good team that given a bit of freedom, can go far in this tournament. Madders or not, this pricks safety safety approach will not work against good teams. Wales are League 1 standard… at best. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Collymore said:

The only thing I'd say is that maybe Gareth is thinking give him some extra rest and really make sure that knee is healed.

I know we hate that as we want a bit of Madders but in the cold light of day it's probably the right move if he's only got a few days of training under his belt. 

I still believe he'll make an impact. 

If he doesn't get any game time to make an impact ill feel really disappointed for him. He's deserved it.

• Like 2

What more can Maddison do....he even had an extra substitution which stayed unused....Southgate is a disgrace to Leicester.

That English defence will be steam rolled by France in the quarters. And we only got good in attack after ward pulled off two clangers and they then had to attack

48 minutes ago, Phube said:

What’s the point of Grealish coming on? 

It was literally the perfect time to give Madders a run out!

He’ll only get on this World Cup if Grealish, Foden, Mount, Rashford and Saka are all injured at the same time… maybe.

Well, step forward again Papy on Sunday

Edited by brockmyster