Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

United need the sort of creative midfielder that Maddison is; Erikson is OK, but is getting on a bit now.

I'd go as far as saying Maddison has an overall better game technique than Pogba.

Paul Pogba doesn’t play for Manchester United 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Bless ya.

Btw  ..  the earth is Not flat ..  and ..  wait for it ..  Father Christmas ..  (are you sitting down) ..  ISN’T real !!  ..   :)

now let me tell you..the world is round,that’s obvious,you silly billy because it helps Santa to get around it quicker,by using the gravitational pull,which helps with any unforseeable delays,where he might need help from his Elves…

And allows Aussies to enjoy eating their barbies on a crazily hot summers Xmas day on the beach..Where we in Europe enjoy watching our girls play with their Barbies on Xmas…Only a real good wise Santa could organise such conondroms..!!

Only naughty girls & boys,just can’t see it………

Oh dear @Countryfox.  what have you been doing Tut tut ttt. Tittle tut.!!

ps..   Maybe much time might have passed…but how is it with your new four paws…( could now be 2-3 yrs now) lost track,on so many hospital trips…

One never forgets the last dog,but the new member can keep that extra spring in your future life’s steps..:)

My youngest daughter has a Pryanaen, & my Daughter in Switzerland has two

Aussie shepards…(www.Swiss.paws)..Can’t see much of them in the last year.:(

But she uses them has the major base for her influencer blogs..etc..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

now let me tell you..the world is round,that’s obvious,you silly billy because it helps Santa to get around it quicker,by using the gravitational pull,which helps with any unforseeable delays,where he might need help from his Elves…

And allows Aussies to enjoy eating their barbies on a crazily hot summers Xmas day on the beach..Where we in Europe enjoy watching our girls play with their Barbies on Xmas…Only a real good wise Santa could organise such conondroms..!!

Only naughty girls & boys,just can’t see it………

Oh dear @Countryfox.  what have you been doing Tut tut ttt. Tittle tut.!!

ps..   Maybe much time might have passed…but how is it with your new four paws…( could now be 2-3 yrs now) lost track,on so many hospital trips…

One never forgets the last dog,but the new member can keep that extra spring in your future life’s steps..:)

My youngest daughter has a Pryanaen, & my Daughter in Switzerland has two

Aussie shepards…(www.Swiss.paws)..Can’t see much of them in the last year.:(

But she uses them has the major base for her influencer blogs..etc..

Please Miss, can I have some of that.:beer:

5 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

He was never going to play much of a part though was he.

Been nowhere near Southgate’s plans in the year leading up to the tournament, and was only picked as a wildcard to get the media off his back. 

Really strange so many haven't grasped this. Actually no it isn't, it's only because he plays for our club that we're bothered. If he played for Newcastle or West Ham and England were cruising without him we wouldn't care. 

• Like 1

I think what annoys me most is they way they talk about players, Saka for instance (and yes he’s having a great tournament) and how’s he’s having an amazing season and compare him with Madders in a team with 8 fewer goals and not at the top of the league:

DE1A546D-EB6C-4EDD-9BB4-12F0046C9031.png

• Like 1

Madders was never getting any minutes this world cup.

Lets be honest we have had another walk in the park tournament run again against absolute rubbish teams and Southgate will be found out next Saturday when he lines up with 5 at the back and parks the bus against France and we can finally get rid of the fraud. 

• Like 1