Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

2 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

Surely a bonafide injury would have given Southgate the perfect excuse not to pick him? 

On the other hand including him in the England squad might increase his transfer value for us?

I've no idea what is going on, other than we are currently shite, and are really missing Maddison!

If it turns out he was injured the whole time it's interesting that Southgate would take the stick for not playing him in order to protect the player. Maybe that's too charitable

This is quite easy to solve: someone just needs to hold an international darts tournament in a ropey medium sized venue. See if he rocks up with a four pack walking all normal like. Hit the fire alarm and then watch him run out. It’s a plan so foolproof it hurts. 

• Like 1

On 13/01/2023 at 16:07, Claudio Fannieri said:

I do wonder if a deal has been agreed with a club to sell him, as we do seem to be being linked to a fair few players, plus the injury seems to be a bit of a mystery and the timeline is wolly to say the least 

If the deal was done we'd have processed the paperwork and started getting players in already.

This is what happens when fans are left to make up their own stories and the club is virtually silent on every aspect of its business.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iancognito said:

If the deal was done we'd have processed the paperwork and started getting players in already.

This is what happens when fans are left to make up their own stories and the club is virtually silent on every aspect of its business.

No we wouldn’t have lol We’d still leave it to the deadline day, fvck up the paperwork on the replacement, and then just play a left back in Maddison’s position instead.

Stop pretending this club is in any way competent at anything. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Mate always has his xmas do in January for some reason and went there. 

Seen him early doors and later on. 

I know they’re entitled to down time but can’t imagine going on the lash will help recover from injury too well. 

Maybe he’d watched the game and needed something to help him cope. 

• Like 1

Have found his social media blackout a bit odd. Usually in loads with family stuff etc.

Hope all his well with him, injury or no injury. He’s a very public person so always a little strange when he’s not that way. 

Either that or he’s been told to stop looking like he’s fine while out injured 🤣

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hales said:

Id thought the same about his social media. He loves it normally and now nothing ......

Same for his partner. Both of them stopped right after their pre Christmas/post World Cup holiday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Hales said:

Its weird. Both normally post lots, coupled with the injury mystery its all a little strange 🤔🤔🤔

From what I can see his last post was when he was on holiday after the World Cup. Almost a month ago. I hope everything is ok and there isn’t more going on than a knee issue. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

From what I can see his last post was when he was on holiday after the World Cup. Almost a month ago. I hope everything is ok and there isn’t more going on than a knee issue. 

He posted on his stories that was in the Seagrave gym with a few of the other injured players . Also a few about the last 2 Cup games .

• Like 3