Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

3 minutes ago, Jawdee said:

It's less delusion and more blind hope,

I've just moved from London, I enjoy visiting but I hated living there. I can imagine being paid millions of pounds might have enhanced the lifestyle a touch though.

Its definitely delusion, they are the most deluded fanbase in the world. Hitlers body was still smoldering last time they won a trophy but they still generally think they are a massive club

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jawdee said:

It's less delusion and more blind hope,

I've just moved from London, I enjoy visiting but I hated living there. I can imagine being paid millions of pounds might have enhanced the lifestyle a touch though.

London is one of those places that is miserable to live in if you aren't rich, but amazing if you are

• Like 2

Madders is a very smart lad. Of course he knows the magpies have a very unhealthy crush on him. Good luck with their penny pinch strategy. It’s not all about the money but it helps for sure. They would have tk offer an obscene amount today if they even want us to blink and take notice.

Summer is where I think we really will lose him despite how well we might finish but I’m more optimistic now.

If Newcastle is the only option right now he will not want to leave. Madders would ideally like a choice of top teams like city and even European caliber to choose from. Rather than join a project like Newcastle. He’s a level above them now sorry Geordie fans they should move on and spend their Saudi cash elsewhere.

2 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Its definitely delusion, they are the most deluded fanbase in the world. Hitlers body was still smoldering last time they won a trophy but they still generally think they are a massive club

Big club debates are so subjective, they're pointless. It means absolutely nothing if you haven't won **** all for ages too. 

6 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Madders is a very smart lad. Of course he knows the magpies have a very unhealthy crush on him. Good luck with their penny pinch strategy. It’s not all about the money but it helps for sure. They would have tk offer an obscene amount today if they even want us to blink and take notice.

Summer is where I think we really will lose him despite how well we might finish but I’m more optimistic now.

If Newcastle is the only option right now he will not want to leave. Madders would ideally like a choice of top teams like city and even European caliber to choose from. Rather than join a project like Newcastle. He’s a level above them now sorry Geordie fans they should move on and spend their Saudi cash elsewhere.

As much as I'd love to see him and black and white, City is an absolute no brainer if he's getting regular game time

On 31/01/2023 at 16:39, Jawdee said:

As much as I'd love to see him and black and white, City is an absolute no brainer if he's getting regular game time

If by 'City' you're referring to the Manchester club, then I suspect that he won't be going anywhere near them. 

If i was Top id ask him if he would stay sign a + 1 year contract extension if we paid him 200k/250k a week and promise him if a team came in with a sensible offer he can go the next summer. Lets be honest to buy a player who delivers  what he does would cost a lot more than his wages.

I feel with this current team we can make a push again next year for top 6. Id also happily let Tielemens leave in this scenario aswell.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

To replace madders is going to cost as much as we sell him for, we’d be better off paying him 10 million a year than selling him. 

It’s not going to make a difference though is it? 

Other clubs can offer him more. Ultimately I don’t think we can make the same mistake we have with Tielemans and let him go for nothing. Realistically, we’re going to have to let him go in the summer

Came to the realisation that this may be his final season with us so I'm just enjoying watching him while I can 

What a player he is for us, his style of play is so hard to replicate 

No matter who he joins in future, he is going to be a massive player for, genuinely deserves to be playing in the champions League 

If we think replacing Riyad was difficult, replacing this man is going to be a nightmare