Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

2 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Well I’m hoping we can convince him to stay with a plan to get us fighting for Europe again, Captaincy and a good wage bump. I’m doubting we can do that though, and that is assuming we are in the PL 

No wage bump - he won’t sign a new deal so he either leaves in the summer or on a free in 2024. 

2 hours ago, TheStig said:

Make Madders sign a new contract - pay him serious money and guarantee that he can leave when an offer comes at a mutally agreed level. Win-win situation....

can we make him do the cleaning aswell !  we can’t pay 200k+  because there is a risk he picks up niggling injuries that stop him being sold and then we’re stuck with a massive salary. If he stays for next season then he’ll leave for nowt and pick up a massive s/o fee elsewhere 

4 minutes ago, iancognito said:

His performance for England will have added value but missing the world cup has probably cost us a lot more. A star performance on the world stage and we'd easily get over £60m but £40-50m depending on the bidders is probably the most we can expect.

sadly this  

Nice to see this Coventry lad as made it in Leicester…

And all fans seem to have fell in love with him,after  difficult times.

He’s helped keep this forum positive in this drastic season..

I never doubted him,other than his depth of injuries status.

I like this lad no matter where he goes,and support him until the last if he stays..

He carries no real heavy baggage,other than  those amusing anecdote’s .

If your path leads away from Leicester have an illustrious career with England or stay & have one with both our club & country..

You know what, I'm not even bothered about him leaving now, not that I'm blaming him at all. I'm just so apathetic to the situation now. Sadly we will either keep him and let him go for free in a year or sell him for peanuts but hey ho. 

****ing hell people. Don't start hating on literally the only positive spark we have had this season again after a couple of average performances.

There are at least 50 people throughout the club so much more worthy for disdain than one of the best players to ever play for us.

Imagine how far down and out we would be this season without him.

• Like 1