Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

Everyone getting prissy about a few fans being told to **** off has presumably never heard a football fan give it out to a player?

I know we all want footballers to be avatars for our own fantasies, but he’s a human copping a lot of shit from a large group of loud people. Why wouldn’t he tell them to **** off?

Having said that, I thought the fan who went after Pearson should FOAD, so what do I know?

• Like 3

Guest Mee-9
24 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

If he has actually told fans to **** off thats absolutely ridiculous 😂

Hope whoever it was that they complain to the club 

What would the club do?

Suppose if they gave you a signed shirt of his to say sorry you would have a nice blue cushioned bum wiping rag. 

Everybody on here was desperate for him to play for England and like almost all our England internationals , his form is crap afterwards. I have seen it with Vardy, Drinkwater, Barnes, Justin and even Maguire. There is a curse somewhere I' m sure. He needs to snap out of it double quick if only for his own reputation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He’s gone, knows he’s gone, probably has the move lined up now. I would not care either just as he doesn’t, can pretend all he likes. 

I dont think he is pretending lmao 

(I also don't really care he told people to **** off.) 

• Like 1

On his day a sublime player and we've been blessed to have him play for City.  Looks like it'll be a while before we see another of his class don a shirt for us. 

Unfortunately after he comes back from an injury it seems to affect his form for quite a while afterwards.  And this time it's at the worst time. 

39 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Yeah Ben Marshall at Barnsley away, never played again

2 times maddison shouted f off to fans in the space of 2 minutes.

To do that while wearing the armband is a disgrace 

He is still hurting, he never got to get his Gucci belt back from “Gaffer”