Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

1 hour ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Yeah Ben Marshall at Barnsley away, never played again

2 times maddison shouted f off to fans in the space of 2 minutes.

To do that while wearing the armband is a disgrace 

What context did this happen?

26 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Everybody on here was desperate for him to play for England and like almost all our England internationals , his form is crap afterwards. I have seen it with Vardy, Drinkwater, Barnes, Justin and even Maguire. There is a curse somewhere I' m sure. He needs to snap out of it double quick if only for his own reputation.

I don't think it's a curse it's just being with the other teammates, they probably have "banter" the big club players in Leicester players ears, oh don't worry about Vardy, Drinkwater, Barnes, Justin, Maguire Chilwell before they only play for Leicester. Plants a seed in the players heads, they wanna be part of the cool kids gang. Players want to be socially accepted. For all the shit he's getting now about being past it Vardy seems to be the only one who stuck with his own thoughts football wise compared with others.

• Like 1

Just now, Tally Ho Foxes said:

You stupid idiots! Maddison is a champions league quality footballer and you want him gone.  He’s made a mistake today but he’s been fabulous for us we’d be in a much worse situation without him. A brilliant football player who can no longer carry the rest of them. You 🤡’s

Honestly he is going anyway, people just want to see this CL quality for these last few games… not gifting the opposition a goal 

• Like 1

Just now, Tally Ho Foxes said:

You stupid idiots! Maddison is a champions league quality footballer and you want him gone.  He’s made a mistake today but he’s been fabulous for us we’d be in a much worse situation without him. A brilliant football player who can no longer carry the rest of them. You 🤡’s

Then he can happily **** off to a champions league club. To give anything less than 100% as he has been for weeks now wearing the shirt, let alone the armband in the current situation is insulting to the fans. No player is bigger than the club and when it matters he’s showed he hasn’t got the bottle.

• Like 1

Just now, Messi said:

Behave! 

Mistakes happen in football - he has carried us single handedly at times this season.

Just cause people pay to go doesn’t mean they get a free pass to abuse players then cry when they get stood up to. Pathetic fan base. 

I appreciate his ability, and I believe he is great but that is what frustrates me more! he has stepped off the gas since the WC 

15 minutes ago, Tally Ho Foxes said:

Hi Madders 👋

• Haha 1

Drinkwater sarcastically cupped his ears to us when he scored for us after he was getting crap from us in the championship all match before we went up, rest is history.

• Like 1

Yes he scores some goal goals, but too often he holds on to the ball too long  and either runs in to trouble or goes down looking for a free kick. A lot of the time  I dread the ball going to him now  as I expect him to end up on the floor.  I think a lot of players who have the quality he has would do a lot better if they got it into their heads that it's sometimes better to just keep it simple and play the ball quicker rather then holding out for the foul and slowing play down.

• Like 1

Bless you, you’re abusing our best player and don’t like it when he gives some back. Pathetic! Unlike you I will miss him when he’s gone because it will be a long time before we watch a player of his quality in a Leicester shirt again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

Never understood the mindset of Leicester fans, we always pan anyone with ability, think we are more comfortable with players like Andy King and Matt Oakley

38 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Honestly he is going anyway, people just want to see this CL quality for these last few games… not gifting the opposition a goal 

Not read anything about what has happened but this is so true - he’s gone we know that, keep us up and everyone will be happy

43 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Gave the ball away and while victor was fetching the ball for a throw in, fans got onto madders, which he replied f off and stared them down... Then did it again.....

I wish he Cantona'd a few of them while he was at it