Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

2 minutes ago, shailen said:

I saw him having a go at some of the guys in row A of the west stand. They did give it all game but at least he's showing a bit of passion. 

I'd rather he deliver on the pitch than 'show passion' by arguing with the fans.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Honestly his mistake today hasn’t really been on my mind when taking a look at his performance. 

His sulking, stropping and damn right petulance is what’s angered me. We’re in a dogfight and our captains chucked in the towel. Fvcking embarrassing 

Chucked the towel in? Nonsense! Probably, like the rest of us, he could not believe the team that the fitness coach and goalkeeper coach selected today, but surely you can acknowledge that Maddison has carried this team for most of the season. He can carry them no more!

2 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Personally don't see an issue with footballers giving some back to people dishing it out. I'd do the same. As for fans moaning the the football said a mean thing to them in response to their non stop stick.... lol

if u dish it out be ready to shrug it off when it comes back otherwise you end up looking like a little bitch tbh

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedSoxUK said:

Andy King is a Leicester legend, winner of 3 leagues, has scored more than Maddison and contributed far more important goals, while wearing the shirt with absolutely pride as he pointed to the city crest with absolute passion.

Maddison isn't worth a sentence.

Maddison isn’t worth a sentence? Good Lord what sort of players do you want to watch?

• Like 4

If it's true he's reacted this way to some fans then he shouldn't be given the armband again, he should not be wearing the armband anyway as he's clearly leaving - same goes for Youri. I don't expect the goalkeeping coaches, poor Director of Football, or his teammate's to get the armband off him.

Unfortunately Ndidi is the only one left and he's a shadow of his former self. 

9 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Drop him and play Iheanacho as a 10 behind Daka

Spot on mate! Nachos back to goal quality is superb at times. He will bring the wingers in to play and hopefully we can nick a few goals from that.

Maddison is up there with our technically best players but when we need him, he just does not deliver. 

We are missing youri terribly but I still believe that we can escape!

18 minutes ago, RedSoxUK said:

Andy King is a Leicester legend, winner of 3 leagues, has scored more than Maddison and contributed far more important goals, while wearing the shirt with absolutely pride as he pointed to the city crest with absolute passion.

It’s easy to say that when king didn’t have half the ability of maddison and played in a lower league for half the time

Remember he isn’t the only player playing today. The whole team was shite. Yes I don’t condone him swearing at fans but he’s obviously fed up with what’s going on. We all know he’s off in the summer, whether we beat the drop or don’t. 

14 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Hold on. So madders wants to be clapped off after a 1-0 home defeat against Bournemouth. 

No wonder we collapsed twice 

No I don't think he does. 

He came over to sk1 area holding his hands up in acceptance and got both barrels from the fans which is fine and warranted after today. 

The incident in the west stand must have been more personal because he and the team were getting a pasting from sk1 and he didn't react badly. 

Some are deluded if you think Maddison doesn't give a ****. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Is anyone else concerned about his mobility?

he seems to have developed a new way of running - presumably to alleviate his hip issue. But he looks very clumsy and really takes time to get up to speed as he’s so upright and seems to exaggerate the lift of his knees as he runs. 

I wonder if he’d pass a medical ???

1 hour ago, Tally Ho Foxes said:

Looks like One of the few who actually cares despite the fact he will be leaving, hope most of you enjoy watching football without one of the most talented players we have had

How do you know he cares exactly, like what exactly have you seen recently to say this with such confidence, because its not the performances and its not the attitude 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Rodgers really has created the weakest bunch of players going. Both physically and mentally we are so puny these days. 
It’s another big reason for our plight. There’s no fight in any of them 

1 hour ago, RedSoxUK said:

Liking this post in the hope he reads it.