Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

Guest Col city fan
10 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I thought he was one of the best players in the pitch today, never mind just in a Leicester City shirt.

Everything good of ours came through Maddison. Pass of the game from him when Kelechi hit the post. 

At last. Something worth reading 

5 hours ago, Col city fan said:

The defence splitting pass that Maddison made to set up Iheanacho (where he hit the post) was one of the best passes I’ve seen made for a long time. 
It was absolutely bang on the money and to those screaming for Nacho to start every game… he should have buried that. Not hit the post.

Losing Madders will be a bitter pill to swallow for this football club.

In a season full of the worst stats you could imagine (eg goals conceded), he’s been the shining light who’s almost single-handedly given us half a chance of not being relegated.

In a team containing your Souttar’s, Soumares, Faes, Thomas et al, those shouting at Maddison for not trying are essentially mad.

Agree re Maddison, it was a fantastic ball.

Slightly harsh on Nacho in my view. He had to take it that second, there was no time to take a touch. He beat the keeper and it’s fine margins, if it catches the post at a slightly different angle and goes in, we are raving about it.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Seriously though can we not start yet more nonsense Maddison rumours without evidence. It’s so boring. If he’s ill he’s ill. 

Yeah but I don't believe him for a second. He doesn't want to pick up an injury ahead of his big move this summer. That's more important to him than keeping Leicester up.

Pulled a sickie at 10am this morning, no different to other people at work who take the piss.

Simple as.

Edited by EnglishOxide
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

Yeah but I don't believe him for a second. He doesn't want to pick up an injury ahead of his big move this summer. That's more important to him than keeping Leicester up.

Pulled a sickie at 10am this morning, no different to other people at work who take the piss.

Simple as.

Christ 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

You're an idiot if you believe him, honestly. There's millions of pounds at stake with top level players towards this time of year and their agents/managers will take action to lessen the risk of losing that payday to injury.

There’s also our premier league survival at stake. We’ve got three massive games this week. Imagine if he had come in today and the whole squad went down with it?

Not everything is a conspiracy, if a player is I’ll he should be kept away from the rest of the squad.

• Like 1