Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

35 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

If he stops getting injured he’s gonna put up crazy numbers in an elite team

Funnily enough - i couldn't care less. If a moment of magic keeps us up then i will forever be thankful. But if we get relegated and he buggers off, i couldn't care less what his stats in an 'elite' team become. 

3 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

If he stops getting injured he’s gonna put up crazy numbers in an elite team

I think the only way that happens is through reducing game/training time. But bigger teams and the higher number of fixtures and internationals won't help that

All these fancy flicks on the half way line aren't no good if they're not creating chances. His set piece delivery was atrocious again, so many opportunities he had to put balls in and they were never threatening. Iheanacho looked far better at 10 in the few minute he played there. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Gutted that this will be the last few weeks we see of him.

But away from football I'm chuffed for him, you can see from his socials he bloody loves being a Dad and is a proper family man so really happy for them

He’s grown up it seems

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Twins??? He's gonna need a bigger contract now!  Not sure we'll be in a position to stretch that far.  I think he'll have to move now for family reasons.

Unless he has a chat with Jannick who will tell him you can’t move clubs when your Mrs is pregnant :whistle:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, nnfox said:

Twins??? He's gonna need a bigger contract now!  Not sure we'll be in a position to stretch that far.  I think he'll have to move now for family reasons.

lol what? 

My brother has 3 kids and doesn’t earn in 2 years what Madders earns in a week. Don’t think him having twins will be the reason he moves. Also, the club would give him a new contract with more money. 

• Like 1

Really happy for him. Apart from some of the title-winning players, he's probably been the best signing we've made over the past 20 years. I also think that he's arguably the most technically gifted player we've had in the Premier League era apart from Mahrez. 

Pains me to say it, but he fully deserves to be playing regular Champions League football and competing for league titles. Newcastle will be able to offer him a huge contract for a long period of time, alongside between 50-60 million for us. 

Just like Tielemans, he'll go down as a Leicester City hero and you can tell he'll always have Leicester in his heart!