Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

3 minutes ago, Danizen said:

People are getting carried away. It was a tense situation. 

Also, anyone questioning his commitment, why did he commit a cynical foul to deny Everton a chance.

Trying to show Pep he has what it takes..

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Shouldn't be involved in the final few games. Clearly checked out after his beloved Brendan left

Checked out since the intl break. Clear his head has been turned.

His "we'll be fine" quote has really aged like milk.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

It's a shit pen, period. It's not an exhibition game and a spot in the PL is at stake.

Choose your corner, smash it and give your team a two goals cushion.

I’m not saying it’s not a shit pen but is it a shit pen if it goes in?

Not a player you want in a relegation battle

Southampton away and now tonight I think he's cost us a couple of wins

Playing like a tesco worker who just had a interview at Google and is waiting for a call back

Drop your levels 10% and premier league will punish you

• Like 4

Think he's trying too hard, taking on more than he should. And that became even more of an issue when the penalty was saved. 

Pickford had the stats on his water bottle about penalties and Maddison prefers to hit them in the middle so it wasn't a random choice. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

Christ almighty. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody's around to hear it...

He put it in probably the worst place you can possibly put a penalty. It was shit. 

Thanks, you saved me from the ban hammer.

• Haha 1

Shocking pen but great assist for Vardys goal. 

Sometimes he just needs to play what he sees. Like others have said he is trying too hard at times when in reality he just needs to keep it simple. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nuge said:

His ego might have got us relegated. Get this guy far far away from our club. He’s not as good as he thinks he is. 

Lad you'll be banned for posting sense. Will be in Turkey Cafe in the next couple of weeks off his face whilst telling the LCFC fans how hard he’s trying and they’ll lap it up lol

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

It was you with Ward Prowse by the way, you were posting stats comparing the pair. I actually think you're actually a Southampton fan, the Ward Prowse love, along with the love of Hasenhüttl

I remember comparing stats, I don't remember saying WP was a better all around player, but WP has been very good in a very poor Southampton team for multiple years, i'd need to check the context of the conversation, afaik it was regarding that specific season. Maddison is just heavily overrated by our fans. This run-in has proven that I think. 

Edited by cityfanlee23