Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

3 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

He has 19 Premier league goal contributions all season, thats almost half of all our Premier league goals thats hes been involved in and youre on here making out like hes not been an important player to this team 🤣🤣. Absolutley deluded, just look past your blind hatred for the bloke and smell some reality. 

Im not saying he hasn't been important. Im saying he didnt carry the team, and he was a huge part of out honking start to the season. Its quite simple.

Edit - and i don't hate him. I've loved watching the bloke when he is good. But he has been p*** poor for a while now and went for a long stretch last season being p*** poor too. He isn't as good as has been made out.

Edited by Chelmofox

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Im not saying he hasn't been important. Im saying he didnt carry the team, and he was a huge part of out honking start to the season. Its quite simple.

If we didnt have his goal contributions and his performances on that little run pre world cup we would be relegated by now. One million percent

Pathetic to say what he has said and then moaning about the backlash on twitter, what did he expect when he said they were not hungry enough?

Embarrassing stuff.

Pathetic, immature and misjudged. Only making himself look worse than he already did after that initial interview. If he was chosen as a captain for so many games this season then what does that say about the rest of them. 

• Like 2

Increasing evidence that he is not a big game player and he hasn't the belly for a fight, maybe we are seeing the reason Southgate couldn't be arsed with him for so long?

• Like 2

He needs to learn to be quiet. But I don't think his ego will let him.

If he were to go to a Big 6 club their fans would eat him alive with stuff like this. He'd be like the new Maguire who got fully exposed when he stepped up. He needs to show more fight on the pitch if he acts like this in the media.

Your actions are who you are. Your words are who you want to be.

Edited by Guesty

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

The penalty miss vs Everton now look’s massive. If he’d scored we should have won then today’s result would mean we’re still 1 point ahead. 

Useless c*nt could have gift wrapped the ball for Pickford. One of the worst penalties I’ve seen in a while.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Increasing evidence that he is not a big game player and he hasn't the belly for a fight, maybe we are seeing the reason Southgate couldn't be arsed with him for so long?

Theres not been a big game in recent history that Maddison has took by the scuff of the neck and dragged us through. He goes missing any time theres pressure on. 

• Like 1

This chap and all his mates are clearly deluded. 

Cant believe he thinks there's a difference between hunger to win duels and hunger to win. 

I'm done with football at this level. 

The multi millionaires dont give a ****

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

If we didnt have his goal contributions and his performances on that little run pre world cup we would be relegated by now. One million percent

He was a member of the team playing much better. He wasn't carrying us by any stretch of the imagination.

And i know you can only beat the teams in front of you, but we have to remember what teams we beat, and what was happening to those teams, during that little run. Was hardly like Madders bulldosed a collection of top 8 clubs.

As annoying as he has been since the world cup - honestly I don't get some people's ability to moan at anything. We all say that interviews are all sterile and just scripted. This young guy says it how he feels at the moment and we jump on him. I for one feel it's refreshing, so what if on occasions he uses the wrong word, or we don't agree with what he says, it's nice that he's not just regurgitating the same shit 99% of footballers get told to say in interviews. Do you all want him to just be a robot like the rest? 

Edited by hejammy