Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

Not necessarily. He'd walk in that shitty MU midfield for example. Tottenham could do with a creative midfielder like him as well. 

Him, Rodgers and Spurs. The stars align. Perfect for each party.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Yeh as much as he carried us in the first half of the season, he’s been as bad as anyone now it’s come to crunch time.

He thinks it’s all about him. Holds onto the ball for ages when we need to make quick forward passes. He thinks winning free kicks is good, but it isn’t because his and his teammates’ delivery is poor and our best chance of scoring is to move it quickly before the defence can get set.

I’m not going to scapegoat him, but he’s always been difficult to like and it’s easy to see why. He gets worse the more the pressure is on, and thinks that throwing himself on the floor will get him out of a hole he’s dug for himself. 

...he just has not settled since Rodgers has left, I always felt that he would be the most affected by Rodgers leaving!!!

He seems to be doing the same things he was doing earlier in the season and back then it was coming off. It is just not happening for him at the moment, best thing he can do is get his head down and finish off the season to the best of his ability.

We do need to sell though, as we cannot afford to lose another player for nothing.

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Him, Rodgers and Spurs. The stars align. Perfect for each party.

Looks like the likeliest scenario although I think that MU will try to get him. Either way, he has no reason to be concerned by his future in the PL.

Edited by That_Dude

Guest Mee-9

His tweets are baffling.

He's happy to give it out to respected journalists, but he needs to be accountable for his perfomances on the pitch. 

Stevie Wonder could see that there was no hunger on the pitch. Realistically we're playing with 4/5 players in that squad who know they'll be off in a matter of weeks. 

It's best Madders gets dropped and is quietly shuffled out of the club. I always preferred when he wasn't playing. He flatters to deceive week in week out. 

35 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

We want players to communicate so have to take the rough with the smooth but needs to pay less attention to social media. Definitely someone that searches his name. 

I don't think he should be jumped on for maybe choosing the wrong word. 

Anyone who thinks he's the major problem needs to have a look at our defensive performances. Yes he has a part in thtmat but give him a solid midfield behind him and he will flourish. 

However his on the pitch antics make him hard to like, up there with Bruno Fernandes, great if you're winning but easy target when you're not. 

I'm jumping on him and his mates for being work shy wimps who are sending my team on a course of pain and suffering. 

The fact he's admitting they don't have the desire to win duels means he's confirming the validity of my issue. 

Overpaid, out of touch willy pullers. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Never going to happen because we'll need the money - but how funny would it be if we made him play out the final year of his contract in the Championship?

Not very because with his attitude I want him nowhere near it.