Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

He’s become Raheem Sterling, more interested in drawing the foul than progressing into the spaces ahead or playing people in. We get lots of free kicks around the centre circle, central with no crossing angle, 11 behind the ball, would be better to look up and move it on quicker, progress the play rather than do a pony trott that says kick me  :dunno: 

• Like 4

No point playing him risking injury. Teams gone, I know he's a part of that but we can't single him out when everyone else is crap too.

Just take the loss, get his agent in and let's get his value without wasting time, crucial summer ahead for LCFC. Focus on next season now.

Ppl saying he takes too many touches need to realise the last 10 mins he could have easily slipped Vardy in but he was taking the piss and not doing so on purpose then making a silly pass to our defenders. He’s a petulant little tŵat and his behaviour as the end was him spitting his dummy out.

• Like 4

He just doesn't understand when to keep quiet and not make a situation worse does he? I appreciate he's emotional and passionate but giving anything back to the fans at the end just proves what a tit he is and he probably never will learn. Class player but I'm bored of him now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

He just doesn't understand when to keep quiet and not make a situation worse does he? I appreciate he's emotional and passionate but giving anything back to the fans at the end just proves what a tit he is and he probably never will learn. Class player but I'm bored of him now. 

Braindead to give it back who does he think he is 

Why would anyone sign him?

Seriously, you're seeing him when the going gets tough, would you really want a player like that?!

I mean, please, someone sign him, because I want him gone, out of my sight, but seriously? At the figures being touted?!