Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

I really struggle to read the game when we're playing bad because I can't understand criticism for maddison, he puts the runs in, the tackles in, when in possession of the ball he does his best to make something happen and often gets pounced on because there's no out ball, why am I not seeing youri tielemens getting this stick, or Ndidi, I see soumare getting stick but he was the only player I saw making a sprint to close the space for the whole of the 90. 

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

I really struggle to read the game when we're playing bad because I can't understand criticism for maddison, he puts the runs in, the tackles in, when in possession of the ball he does his best to make something happen and often gets pounced on because there's no out ball, why am I not seeing youri tielemens getting this stick, or Ndidi, I see soumare getting stick but he was the only player I saw making a sprint to close the space for the whole of the 90. 

You think Youri and Ndidi aren't getting stick? There's literally a thread mocking Tielemans for how unfit he looks

If he had some better players around him, then he'd be much better.

Youri has been shite for ages and he's the only other talented creative player we've got.

Stop Madders and you pretty much stop Leicester. 

I think he'll do very well when he moves but it's obviously time for him to go for a decent fee🤞🤞

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

You think Youri and Ndidi aren't getting stick? There's literally a thread mocking Tielemans for how unfit he looks

Yes, I see that, just don't understand digging out maddision, we're losing it in midfield, maddision isn't a central midfielder, Tielemans shouldn't be playing, especially not with soumare, that's the problem.

1 minute ago, BenTheFox said:

I swear he stuck his middle finger up at SK1 at the end. 

From the top of L1 it seemed he’d made some sort of gesture and the lads over there didn’t seem very happy. 

His entire excellence revolved around short, quick movements. Quickly playing the ball, beating a man and releasing etc etc. He seems to just not want to release it at all, few times he's just twirled back into trouble. 

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1