Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

10 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Softie post alert - I’m 5 days into having a first newborn baby. It’s so much harder than I ever thought it would be but I’m just in awe of him and didn’t think it was possible to love someone so much. 

Congratulations.  :scarf:

You both do know that breast is best, don't you? Also means you don't need to get up at silly o'clock to help with the feeding.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Congratulations.  :scarf:

You both do know that breast is best, don't you? Also means you don't need to get up at silly o'clock to help with the feeding.

Yeah, he’s on the boob all the time. He doesn’t like sleeping unless he’s on one of us though. He finally slept in his bed last night! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Despite the current precarious position the club is in, can't help but think it's making certain posters coming across a bit as over the top with particular comments.

Yes, but they have the right to support Rodgers if they want to.  

• Haha 2

This could go in a number of other threads but...

I've just gotten back from watching the local women's match. It was brilliant. 1 up after 15 minutes, 1-3 down at half time. Came back 2nd half to draw 3-3 with a list minutes penalty. Then won the penalty shoot out something like 8-7 (I lost count!) both keepers having taken penalties.

The enthusiasm, energy and desire (edit: and sheer joy!) (from both sides) really lifted my spirits. A wonderful afternoon's entertainment in autumnal sunshine.

Edited by taupe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, taupe said:

This could go in a number of other threads but...

I've just gotten back from watching the local women's match. It was brilliant. 1 up after 15 minutes, 1-3 down at half time. Came back 2nd half to draw 3-3 with a list minutes penalty. Then won the penalty shoot out something like 8-7 (I lost count!) both keepers having taken penalties.

The enthusiasm, energy and desire (edit: and sheer joy!) (from both sides) really lifted my spirits. A wonderful afternoon's entertainment in autumnal sunshine.

I watched the "Lionesses play against Brazil a couple of years ago.

My verdict:

Ho-Hum: Dull And Boring Are Now A Pair : The Two-Way : NPR

I'm happy you had a better experience. :thumbup:

Edited by Parafox

12 minutes ago, adam1 said:

I fancied dirty. So as I was in the city, I went old skool back to the days at uni/nights out. I had a maryland.

Now the chicken pieces were ok. But the spicy wings tasted of very strong cheese. 

Am I going to die?

Yes. Yes you are.

Probably not until you're over 80 though, so don't worry.

Order more cheese wings! 

21 minutes ago, adam1 said:

I fancied dirty. So as I was in the city, I went old skool back to the days at uni/nights out. I had a maryland.

Now the chicken pieces were ok. But the spicy wings tasted of very strong cheese. 

Am I going to die?

Nah its probably the most hygienic pigeon you'll ever eat

• Haha 1

musk is tweeting some provocative stuff recently - now on China/taiwan

Could he be deliberately doing this to try and get his take over of Twitter stopped by govt ?  Having realised that he will lose the court case with Twitter and be forced to go ahead with it on a legal basis. 

Edited by st albans fox