Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

On 11/10/2022 at 19:33, FoyleFox said:

Phew!

I might start doing this for entertainment, need to fill the footie void. Look for reviews, a Sony TV and reply 'sorry, I've got a Samsung, which is great' :D

On 13/10/2022 at 03:49, whoareyaaa said:

Why is there never the watt of the microwave on the microwave when every meal has different times for different watts.

On 13/10/2022 at 05:47, The Bear said:

Mine has it on the door in one corner. 900W.

lollol 

Edited by ozleicester

Found out my new neighbour has a giant python and I’ve got a newborn baby. I know it’s irrational to worry too much but my lack of sleep from having a baby has now doubled from fear it’s going to get in our house and eat said baby.  Can’t understand why anyone would want a giant snake in their house. 

5 hours ago, Benguin said:

Found out my new neighbour has a giant python and I’ve got a newborn baby. I know it’s irrational to worry too much but my lack of sleep from having a baby has now doubled from fear it’s going to get in our house and eat said baby.  Can’t understand why anyone would want a giant snake in their house. 

Pull your self together man, he probably can't understand why you would want a baby in your house, let it be

5 hours ago, Benguin said:

Fvck that.

I'd have the house on the market and be sleeping in the car, as far away from the python as possible.

42 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

Pull your self together man, he probably can't understand why you would want a baby in your house, let it be

Its probably silly if you don’t have a neighbour with a snake but when you do It’s a legitimate fear.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/aug/25/escaped-python-hampshire-home-reptile-safe

7 minutes ago, Benguin said:

I have been on rightmove today but the wife thinks I’m being ridiculous  

I have an irrational fear of snakes. 

I won't poo in the downstairs toilet in case one has made its way up through the sewer system.

I'm never completely comfortable pooing upstairs.

8 hours ago, Benguin said:

Whatever happens will be God's will, so sleep easy :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, tom27111 said:

I won't poo in the downstairs toilet in case one has made its way up through the sewer system.

If you are worried they're targeting your house you could always go use a neighbour's toilet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Benguin said:

Just buy a pet mongoose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 23/10/2022 at 12:46, Benguin said:

As one of the superior, holier-than-thou flock who regularly says his prayers and thus has the protection of the lord.... well, you see where I'm going with this, but why would you worry about a hungry, deadly, baby-eating and definitely very real giant snake just next door when there could be (but isn't) an omnipotent bearded bloke not all that interested in you, up in the clouds? Seems to me like you're worrying about nothing and just need to double down on the prayers. And don't let that snake anywhere near your wife or she'll be eating apples before you know it.

23 hours ago, tom27111 said:

How comfortable are you when travelling on a plane?

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

How comfortable are you when travelling on a plane?

That's my other irrational fear. 

I hate flying. I've done it hundreds of times, but not for about 15 years lol

So not very comfortable. 

Plus when you flush an aeroplane toilet, it sounds like you've made the plane crash!

6 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

That's my other irrational fear. 

I hate flying. I've done it hundreds of times, but not for about 15 years lol

So not very comfortable. 

Plus when you flush an aeroplane toilet, it sounds like you've made the plane crash!

I know just the film for you :D

• Haha 3

Long haul flights are absolutely awful. Snakes or no snakes. 

The whole airport experience is pretty grim, then the bunfight to get on and sit there in the knowledge that you’ll soon be hurtling along a runway at x miles an hour and trusting that your big, heavy, cumbersome plane manages to take flight and somehow stay there. 

And the mind numbing, endless  hours of only thinking about all the air between you and the ground. 

Hate, hate, hate it with a passion. 

And can’t even enjoy the last couple of days of holiday due to thinking about the return flight. 

Managed to avoid it for years, but just booked two trips to the states for 2023 😕😕

• Like 1

I love everything about a long haul flight.

Everything except other people’s children.

And my children when they were children.

And all of the other passengers, especially the ones who stand up the second the seatbelt light goes off.