Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

What do you even say to this. 

Screenshot_20221205_110241.jpg

Hard to have any shred of sympathy at all.

If you marry a Kardashian and publicise your life then you cede that sympathy. 

It's also a really sad symptom of a capitalist society. The thing preventing him from any reasonable help is the money he's generated through opening himself up to the public glare. An ouroboros of greed and avarice.

It's their (Harry and Meghan) word against the presses', and has been for some time.

It's starting to become tiresome to be honest, but am not sure if they are genuinely owed sympathy by some or are just looking for it.

Edited by Wymsey

28 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

It's their (Harry and Meghan) word against the presses', and has been for some time.

It's starting to become tiresome to be honest, but am not sure if they are genuinely owed sympathy by some or are just looking for it.

You know what to expect when a picture on the 1st trailer shows a big group of journalists equipped with their telescopic cameras to depict  a gaggle of paps invading their privacy with the next clip a vid of Harry saying he had to get out to protect his family.

But it’s proved the picture they used was from a red carpet event for a Harry Potter showing in 2011 some 5 years before Harry met Megan, they a pair of charlatans if that’s just on a trailer the meat is going to be bolloxs as well.

23 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Hard to have any shred of sympathy at all.

If you marry a Kardashian and publicise your life then you cede that sympathy. 

It's also a really sad symptom of a capitalist society. The thing preventing him from any reasonable help is the money he's generated through opening himself up to the public glare. An ouroboros of greed and avarice.

Why do you relate it to capitalism out of interest? Seems It’s this hunger for social relevance, the inability to be resilient to not being front end centre.

The washing machine supply is entirely external and unlagged so apparently I can't wash clothes when it's cold, the roof is leaking, this is the worse insulated property I've ever lived in, it loses about 7 - 8 degrees heat overnight, takes all day to warm back up and costs eye watering amounts to make warm enough to take the second jumper off. 

Probably the least cost of living crisis appropriate property I could have chosen. Major regret for life choices right now. I miss my pokey new build flat. 

Edited by Finnegan