Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

On 22/01/2023 at 22:32, Mike Oxlong said:

6604424E-2FD2-4312-9890-2F35E1321326.thumb.png.8946a441e0aefd56290cbc27006c84f2.pngm

D5831A76-C746-45F2-AE52-88E5752C69F6.thumb.png.14d8f634a58b4e348f0bc8a38b3ac322.png

Snap ! 

I only changed to that legend as the stock letter picture showing a Z "offended" the lunatic fringe lot.  Not doing it again, unless it's to nab yours!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Do people actually enjoy listening to Pink Floyd or are they just lying about it?

Well if you just take 'Dark Side of the Moon' alone, which managed to chart for 741 weeks from 1973 to 1988, and has registered an estimated 45 million sales since its release in 1973, I'd suggest that it's safe to say they do. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

Do people actually enjoy listening to Pink Floyd or are they just lying about it?

I enjoy listening to some of their stuff.

Saw them in concert back in the 90s and it was a phenomenal show.  Saw them the same year I saw The Eagles, which was probably the worst concert I’ve ever been to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

Oh yes.  Wish you were here and Dark side of the moon are my favourites but I have other Pink Floyd albums in my collection which have some tracks that I love.

23 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

When did the word ‘granular’ become so popular? I hear it every day now.

All the synonyms aren't detailed enough, they're too 'big picture, they don't get into the nooks and crannies enough, it's perfect for when you want to describe something in great detail, something... granular :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Nalis said:

Who is he anyway?

Was one of the talking heads interviewed in the Leicester episode of Booze Britain. Possibly the finest thing ever shown on Bravo and well worth digging out. 

Edited by Zear0
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1