Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Over the missing woman Ms Bulley…

Have the police used Her dog Willow…

to see where he he will keep running to , between & from..??
and any area he holds or pines for…

Worst Haiku ever.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Over the missing woman Ms Bulley…

Have the police used Her dog Willow…

to see where he he will keep running to , between & from..??
and any area he holds or pines for…

The thing is, Willow is a dog and you can't force a dog to do anything.  Some dogs might try to signal for help, others will role around in fox ****.

4 hours ago, nnfox said:

The thing is, Willow is a dog and you can't force a dog to do anything.  Some dogs might try to signal for help, others will role around in fox ****.

Hence the word tried.....!!

I have been with a few dogs including rescue dogs,  reaching to my decrepid years even trained them..

I know how some are no more useful than you last sentence ,but sometimes they can even indirect/direct /show suggestions one has to read....

Look they the police usually do use dogs...But the many news outlets didn't mention it..

14 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Hence the word tried.....!!

I have been with a few dogs including rescue dogs,  reaching to my decrepid years even trained them..

I know how some are no more useful than you last sentence ,but sometimes they can even indirect/direct /show suggestions one has to read....

Look they the police usually do use dogs...But the many news outlets didn't mention it..

The police have their dogs at the scene, along with search and rescue dogs.

16 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

The police have their dogs at the scene, along with search and rescue dogs.

After 6 days of intensive reporting,I would expect the obvious issues being mentioned…and I do watch different News channels…

I didn’t chase any issue,but after a while it stook out…

My number one suspect in the missing woman thing is the police. They seem to have a thing for raping and murdering women at the moment, it’s like they are the modern day truck drivers. Police should really stop doing that, I swear it runs contrary to their actual job.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Daggers said:

My number one suspect in the missing woman thing is the police. They seem to have a thing for raping and murdering women at the moment, it’s like they are the modern day truck drivers. Police should really stop doing that, I swear it runs contrary to their actual job.

You are sometimes pretty amusing …….I imagine an acquired taste though …..

12 hours ago, Daggers said:

I think that the pause in their driving hours to rape and murder might show up on their tacho card.

Any decent transport manager should be asking why is there no movement of your truck between X and Y hours.

Were you raping? Goes against the company code mate.

Drop your load, get back to the warehouse. No stopping for sausage or a creampie, thank you very much.

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jonthefox said:

Theres a burger van in Bradgate park now. It ruins the place.

Have you tried the Post Office café opposite the entrance to the car park?

If not, don't bother.

I asked for and got, a ham sandwich on brown bread. Literally that's exactly what I got. Supermarket ham on supermarket bread. Nothing else.

£3:50.

That said, went to the Park Deli last week. Soup and a wholegrain roll for Mrs P and Welsh rarebit (cheese on toast) for me.(Came with a wedge of tomato and some rocket (well, a leaf) and a few bits of other green leaves and a piece of cucumber) and 2 teas, thank you.

Nice as it was... £21.

**** off.

Edited by Parafox

9 hours ago, Parafox said:

Have you tried the Post Office café opposite the entrance to the car park?

If not, don't bother.

I asked for and got, a ham sandwich on brown bread. Literally that's exactly what I got. Supermarket ham on supermarket bread. Nothing else.

£3:50.

That said, went to the Park Deli last week. Soup and a wholegrain roll for Mrs P and Welsh rarebit (cheese on toast) for me.(Came with a wedge of tomato and some rocket (well, a leaf) and a few bits of other green leaves and a piece of cucumber) and 2 teas, thank you.

Nice as it was... £21.

**** off.

Nice place but it is pricey…..

51 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

The opinion thread has gone.... censorship gone mad. 

It’s no surprise really.

The standard Tory bashing/abuse has been creeping back in over the last week or so if you’ve noticed.

Maybe some posters need to go find a dedicated politics forum elsewhere if they have to vent their spleen on a regular basis.

• Like 1