Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

I am convinced that insurance companies have access to all your data - so why do I have to plug it in to every site when I want a quote? Especially when I have to play 'Hunt the employment sector descriptor' every time.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I am convinced that insurance companies have access to all your data - so why do I have to plug it in to every site when I want a quote? Especially when I have to play 'Hunt the employment sector descriptor' every time.

Forum deity is never bloody there is it?  willy pullers.

18 minutes ago, Daggers said:

What gets me is there are some oddly specific jobs listed but then any office based job is 'office worker' or something

Anyone seen Johnny Wilkinson on Twitter?  He’s gone a bit new agey/ hippy/ self enlightenment on us. Which is fine as he can live any life he wants to of course, it’s just a different Johnny Wilkinson than I’m used to!

6 hours ago, MPH said:

Anyone seen Johnny Wilkinson on Twitter?  He’s gone a bit new agey/ hippy/ self enlightenment on us. Which is fine as he can live any life he wants to of course, it’s just a different Johnny Wilkinson than I’m used to!

Just seen, good grief 😂

19 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Fair play to Jonny Wilkinson for trying to be on this journey he’s chosen, an inspiration to us all to be better imho 

it wasn’t intended to sound like a criticism so I’m sorry if it came across that way.

2 hours ago, LiberalFox said:

The coronation really made me feel anti-monarchy a lot more than I expected. 

On the one hand we have politicians saying that you don't have a right to afford a cheese sandwich and on the other hand we have a king oiling ceremony on enough millions of pounds are invested in order to ensure that power and finance is passed on to the correct family.

• Like 3

I want to win this:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/trolley-dash-offer-leicester-wilko-8447536

"Bellend Sebastian (12) of Leicester, Leicestershire, ran out of time having filled his trolley one quarter full of sweets, bird food, pick and mix screws, scouring pads of various sizes and a Wilko own brand scented candle for the wife he claims to have, with a combined value of £38.61"

• Haha 2

I really enjoy when shit pundits make claims on twitter, to see the comments calling them out for it. 

Alex Crook has determined we're relegated, comments is full of other club fans responding with "wish they were, but anything can happen yet" 

My boy smashed his 100m inter school race today. The second placed kid was so far behind.

My daughter came second in 200m, the he first place girl did a cartwheel after the finish line. My daughter wasn't too far behind, so that could have ended badly for the winner.

We're going to do some strength training with my daughter and win the next race :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SeCrEt FoX said:

What a beautiful morning to wake up to! 

Me 10 years ago - booze booze booze! pub garden/garden parties etc...... 

Me now - oooh i can get my washing out..... 

What's next? :dunno: I don't like this getting old stuff. 

Washed motorbikes, went shopping at Halfords, polished motorbikes, had a nap. 

Now I need a shower so I can “booze booze booze! pub”.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Washed motorbikes, went shopping at Halfords, polished motorbikes, had a nap. 

Now I need a shower so I can “booze booze booze! pub”.

Wicksteed Park

Fixed     :schmike:

• Haha 1

I see that meta have been charged with data issues and fined 1.2 bn euros 

this is a fine levied by the Irish govt - presumably because that’s where meta are registered in europe (for lower CT reasons) 

Do ireland keep this fine or do they have to distribute it around the EU relative to numbers of mega users ?