Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

1 minute ago, jonthefox said:

Why do older people ( myself included) touch the screens at MCDonalds like they're red hot. 

Must admit I struggle with the scrolling bar down the side. Can never find what I want either with so many menus so I just get one of the kids to do it for me.

2 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Yes, it has been for quite a long time now

It's really not surprising.

But, admittedly, am slightly disappointed that the Migrant Crisis thread got shut - despite some name-calling by a couple of posters - as there were genuinely good replies in that thread (am not being biased, btw).

Edited by Wymsey

8 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Chilled red wine. I love it on a summer night. And with Chicken. Or fish. Don't give a shite what the etiquette is, chilled red with a grilled chicken burger is gorgeous 

Pinot Noir chilled on a hot day is an absolute treat.  

• Like 1

On 16/06/2023 at 21:15, Wymsey said:

The Jon Rudkin hammering is getting a bit tiredsome, now.

I understand and appreciate where you’re coming from here, but I think you need to accept that not everybody thinks you’re as good as you think you are, Jon. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Went so see Ricky Gervais last night in Notts. Bonus points if you were there and piped up when Leicester was mentioned

Yeah Leicester got a hammering from him and the support act.

Can imagine the triggered Derby fans wanting shout “We’re their rivals, not Leicester!”

I say, if you do have to destroy the planet, at least do it so they give you free food and wine.

I’m not doing another thing abroad unless they pop me on business class or better in future. This is ace.

48 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I’m 29 and at the risk of sounding like a grandad, I’ve noticed a lot of “youths” wearing balaclavas in broad daylight. Weird. 

27 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Saw them being sold by street vendors in Leeds. Phone cases, hats and balaclavas.

Replacement for facemasks …..