Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

15 hours ago, Daggers said:

I say, if you do have to destroy the planet, at least do it so they give you free food and wine.

I’m not doing another thing abroad unless they pop me on business class or better in future. This is ace.

You are ****ed now, going to back to the other side of the curtain is shite.

Have got a swollen lymph node gland.

It's horrible with the unlimited flem in the throat and in pain when swallowing, plus a croaky voice..

(Apologies if anyone is eating breakfast reading this..)

4 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Have got a swollen lymph node gland.

It's horrible with the unlimited flem in the throat and in pain when swallowing, plus a croaky voice..

(Apologies if anyone is eating breakfast reading this..)

Nasty - might be worth getting checked out.

Oh, in case you want to know - it's spelt 'phlegm'.

I have a fcking 24 hour delay in getting home and have spent 12 hours in a lounge in Amsterdam airport whilst the sun shines outside. But the worst thing about inefficient cheap airlines is the degradation in flight attendant standards. I swear only >8/10 looking men and women could work these jobs in the past, now they hire any old ratbag 

On 23/06/2023 at 11:44, RonnieTodger said:

I’m 29 and at the risk of sounding like a grandad, I’ve noticed a lot of “youths” wearing balaclavas in broad daylight. Weird. 

I’d rather come across someone donning a balaclava in the day than the night. :ph34r:

“I’ll have a wine please”

No, she gives me a pint of wine. This happens three times. Me, polite to the last, drinks the wine so as not to offend. 

And then it’s MY fault I fall over in the street after I’ve done some additional shots for social purposes. 

I’ll never understand women. 

There's way too many betting/gambling adverts, from many different companies, being advertised on television - including lottery games from well-known charities (i.e., the 'Poppy Lottery').

Genuinely feel for the viewers who are trying hard not to gamble on anything when they see such adverts.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

My young autistic Granddaughter has just started her own little business (selling clothing) . We're hoping it will be a confidence builder for her. 

She's got a new, with tags Leicester City ladies top.... Wondered if anyone on here would like to buy it from her. Thank you. 

Screenshot_20230625_203519_com.facebook.orca.jpg

Google AdWords is basically a bidding system where advertisers pay based on search terms. Some are worth more than others, as they show  how close a searcher is to buying something , example if you type “buy Leicester shirt uk” it means you’re close to wanting to buy rather than just browsing, meaning a seller really wants you to click on their ad. 

Long story short, hypothetically of course, if you were to search on Google “play blackjack UK” or “play roulette online uk” , and click on an Google ad link, you’re costing the gambling company upwards of sometimes £10 for that one click ;) (hugely competitive market)

Edited by LCFCCHRIS
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Parafox said:

The satisfying "crack" when a flying insect hits our new electric zapper. :D

I had a look at those last year but didn't progress in actually purchasing.A recommended buy?Do you have a link to you new zapper? 

I’ve always contended that Mick Hucknall is a bit of a cvnt. It’s probably because he’s a ginge, but also because of that hat thing and the high pitch voice. 

He isn’t. I was completely wrong. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

I had a look at those last year but didn't progress in actually purchasing.A recommended buy?Do you have a link to you new zapper? 

Definitely recommend it. The fly problem has almost disappeared. 

Don't be tempted by the smaller, cheaper ones, they aren't very effective

We got ours from amazon: £35 well spent.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PluieSoleil-Mosquito-Electric-Killers-Commercial/dp/B0C27PHMYH/ref=pd_ybh_a_sccl_4/257-3038000-9391333?pd_rd_w=IKtn9&content-id=amzn1.sym.401d2339-0eef-408a-8dda-4be87076f3b4&pf_rd_p=401d2339-0eef-408a-8dda-4be87076f3b4&pf_rd_r=S1BPPS94HR2E5S9TYJXN&pd_rd_wg=MkSSC&pd_rd_r=ad224bc6-dd7b-4434-a99f-734ee5e75186&pd_rd_i=B0C27PHMYH&psc=1

Edited by Parafox
  • Thanks 1