Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

2 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

I just had my first glass of root beer.  It's one of the most revolting things I've ever tasted.  Why would anybody choose to drink something that tasted exactly like mouthwash

That's like saying why would anyone want to drink beer that taste like fizzy frothy piss (not that I've had that.....wait, maybe one time at uni there was this fit australian lady i was shagging...i should get tested). 

Lol

With root beer i find people are either 100% on board or like you think it's gross.

12 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

That's like saying why would anyone want to drink beer that taste like fizzy frothy piss (not that I've had that.....wait, maybe one time at uni there was this fit australian lady i was shagging...i should get tested). 

Lol

With root beer i find people are either 100% on board or like you think it's gross.

I respect others opinions but not on root beer.  You're either a hater or you're one sick puppy.  It's medicinal.  So which is Jattdogg - are you telling me you like root beer because, if so, you're even more perverted than people think... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

I respect others opinions but not on root beer.  You're either a hater or you're one sick puppy.  It's medicinal.  So which is Jattdogg - are you telling me you like root beer because, if so, you're even more perverted than people think... 

Impossible 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

I like root beer but not more than coke, gingerale for fizzy pops

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

Impossible 

Lol 

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Had a couple of really good satsumas this week, great fruit imho 

When I was a teenager, I ate about 14 satsumas, one after the other. My mum didn't stop me because, in her words, "I just thought it was healthy for you".

My face swelled up that much, my eyes closed. I thought I was going to die.

The doctor at A&E told me I'd overdosed on vitamin C and the swelling would go down in a day or two.

Haven't eaten a satsuma since.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Had a couple of really good satsumas this week, great fruit imho 

7 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Not quite sure what to make of this post.

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I had something to say and it didn’t warrant its own thread 

I made a decent egg, cress and mayo sarnie for lunch today.

Is this the way the thread is going, now?

11 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

What bread?

Bread style bread :P

Actually, Aldi's Ancient Grains. 

Decent loaf and quite malty. The only bread I'll buy regularly.

Roberts bread is utter shite,.

I have to choose which cheese to put in the sarnie. 

Cheddar is quite nice. Then I have to decide which brand of pickle. 

It's a minefield of decision making and one never knows which is the best formula

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

We're in Portugal for 2 weeks and we can't find alioli in the supermarket. It's become a staple of our diet, so we'll be driving back to Spain over the weekend to buy some. Thankfully it's only about half an hour to the nearest Mercadona, and yes I know I could make my own, but it's not the same.

7 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Bread style bread :P

Actually, Aldi's Ancient Grains. 

Decent loaf and quite malty. The only bread I'll buy regularly.

Roberts bread is utter shite

Roberts bread is the shizzle. 

Don't mind a wholemeal or multi-grain every now and again. 

3 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

We're in Portugal for 2 weeks and we can't find alioli in the supermarket. It's become a staple of our diet, so we'll be driving back to Spain over the weekend to buy some. Thankfully it's only about half an hour to the nearest Mercadona, and yes I know I could make my own, but it's not the same.

Not quite sure what to make of this post 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I don't know, Deb. 

Personally, I think that's threadworthy lol

Honestly I don't know why anyone would live here given the distinct lack of alioli in the supermarkets, it's a Portuguese national disgrace 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

When I was a teenager, I ate about 14 satsumas, one after the other. My mum didn't stop me because, in her words, "I just thought it was healthy for you".

My face swelled up that much, my eyes closed. I thought I was going to die.

The doctor at A&E told me I'd overdosed on vitamin C and the swelling would go down in a day or two.

Haven't eaten a satsuma since.

Wuss

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

To think I am on some Ignore lists for being too middle class....

Serves you right for not shopping at Aldi.

Or do you... :ph34r:

Maybe you might go there for a cordless power tool with no battery included. Or a snorkel and facemask.

Edited by Parafox