Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

We regularly slag off talksport and some of their content etc, but this type of thing from Simon Jordan is incredibly important. A lot of the audience of the show will probably be your stereotypical person who would just put off looking at their health or getting checked out. 

Thankfully he's on the way to recovery, but highlights how anyone anywhere can be affected. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

Four pints puts you at the perfect level. You're losened up but still relatively in control and not in danger of doing anything too embarrassing. 

It would be a dream to stay at a constant 3 or 4 pint nice tipsy buzz for hours. If I stop I get really tired, if I carry on I get pissed.

• Like 4

On 07/08/2023 at 13:29, bovril said:

In May walking up the ground a couple of Fulham supporting kids in the park were singing something derogatory about Jamie Vardy (nothing particularly bad, something about his age) so I shouted a line of "he's won more than you" in a very non aggressive way back to them. The Fulham fans around me all chuckled and one said in a very plummy accent, "well I suppose that's true, those lads should learn to be a bit more respectful".  

To be fair you could probably tell a Fulham fan to f&ck off and they'd reply with would like like cream or jam first whilst rolling out a picnic blanket and a cpl of champagne flutes. 

20 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

To be fair you could probably tell a Fulham fan to f&ck off and they'd reply with would like like cream or jam first whilst rolling out a picnic blanket and a cpl of champagne flutes. 

As someone married to a Fulham fan, I can advise that this isn't true. They can get quite feisty....

They do only pay £4.50 for a pint at the ground, and it's a decent pint, with no queues. It's no wonder they are happy.

14 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Starting the process to get my Italian passport. So long Brexit suckers.

Only a few more years and I'll be legit Aussie and British like the rest of my family.  Totally saving up for a pair of RM Williams boots, and Drizabone and an Akubra.

Edited by Jon the Hat

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

"Fvck Britain and it's slide towards the right, fvck Rishi Sunak, fvck Boris Johnson, fvck Suella fascist Braverman and fvck everyone that voted for them. Fvck these Brexit knuckle draggers and fvck you all I'm off!" 

Prime-Minister-Italy-Handover-Ceremony-G

arrested-development-season1.gif

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

"Fvck Britain and it's slide towards the right, fvck Rishi Sunak, fvck Boris Johnson, fvck Suella fascist Braverman and fvck everyone that voted for them. Fvck these Brexit knuckle draggers and fvck you all I'm off!" 

Hide contents

Prime-Minister-Italy-Handover-Ceremony-G

arrested-development-season1.gif

They have better solutions

download.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

The ooni pizza made thread is not good enough for this man so he wants to move to Italy and be amongst/learn from the so called pioneers of the pizza. Dedication. 

Will you change your name to pugnali? (Google translate, dont fail me).

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

The ooni pizza made thread is not good enough for this man so he wants to move to Italy and be amongst/learn from the so called pioneers of the pizza. Dedication. 

Will you change your name to pugnali? (Google translate, dont fail me).

Uomo calvo sexy

• Haha 1