Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

Global Leicester fans, an important issues has just come up and I’m looking to see if it’s a me problem or a more global problem.

I just went out for a quick pint - don’t do this too often these days, but 2 pints, normal pub, not a fancy pub or anything - $31! I nearly asked the lady to put them back in the tap.

By my maths in GBP that’s about £8 a pint.

So foxes of the world, where are you and what are you paying for a pint?

46 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Global Leicester fans, an important issues has just come up and I’m looking to see if it’s a me problem or a more global problem.

I just went out for a quick pint - don’t do this too often these days, but 2 pints, normal pub, not a fancy pub or anything - $31! I nearly asked the lady to put them back in the tap.

£3 a pint of craft beer at St Ives FC on Saturday. 

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

I went out on Saturday into Hoxton for a birthday.

Got a bit carried away and bought two Amstels, two tequila Rosè and four normal tequilas and it was £100.

Absurd.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

I'm reliably informed by Mr FoxesDeb that down here on the coast of sunny southern Spain we pay between 2 and 2.50 GBP for a pint of Estrella or Cruzcampo, a little less when we're inland, and a little more when we are in a bigger city (sometimes, but not always) We also get the added bonus of each pint usually being accompanied by a tapa :)

• Like 1

A funny story re MrsG

MrsG writes and produces a lot of songs not in professional mostly for her own pleasure and has a very eclectic range. 

She does collaborations with people from various countries. She posts them on various sites she's registered with and occasional Youtube where she has a few subscribers but not many and rarely gets a lot of views / likes, as I said she does it mainly for her own enjoyment.

A guy in the USA wrote and produced a song about how badly he was treated and bullied by fellow pupils and teachers, rather sad really.

Anyway MrsG decided to do a spoof of this and wrote a song which she called "Bend Over Boy".  About a lady teacher who's a bit handy with a cane.

In hindsight probably not the best title because she now has over 20000 views  and is getting some very dodgy comments on the people that have viewed it 

So if you're looking for someone to spank you or provide related treatments ........:P

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, davieG said:

A funny story re MrsG

MrsG writes and produces a lot of songs not in professional mostly for her own pleasure and has a very eclectic range. 

She does collaborations with people from various countries. She posts them on various sites she's registered with and occasional Youtube where she has a few subscribers but not many and rarely gets a lot of views / likes, as I said she does it mainly for her own enjoyment.

A guy in the USA wrote and produced a song about how badly he was treated and bullied by fellow pupils and teachers, rather sad really.

Anyway MrsG decided to do a spoof of this and wrote a song which she called "Bend Over Boy".  About a lady teacher who's a bit handy with a cane.

In hindsight probably not the best title because she now has over 20000 views  and is getting some very dodgy comments on the people that have viewed it 

So if you're looking for someone to spank you or provide related treatments ........:P

Sounds like she should change her name to MistressG. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Wish John Fury would hurry up and get himself cancelled

Does it to create people talking about the fight and then pay to watch it.

Tommy fury doesn't throw himself around like the big names do to create hype and media attention, so John is doing so. Hoping Fury batters KSI and we can all not have to hear about this again 

Edited by UniFox21

42 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Does it to create people talking about the fight and then pay to watch it.

Tommy fury doesn't throw himself around like the big names do to create hype and media attention, so John is doing so. Hoping Fury batters KSI and we can all not have to hear about this again 

Indeed, but he’s so boring.

Surely no one finds him funny anymore?

On 12/10/2023 at 13:25, RonnieTodger said:

Peter Crouch is on the TV far too much

The footballing Phil Tufnell. Both great guys, both hilarious, both given far too much media exposure shortly after retirement to the point they seem like parody of themselves.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 18:44, Unabomber said:

I can’t believe easyjet are ruining the band easy life, unbelievable. So unfair. 

Not helped themselves by using images of easyjet aircraft in their marketing, or using a very similar font.

By saying they'll change their name, they know they legally don't have a leg to stand on.

27 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Hello - I have a tree near my house which I want removed. Can anyone recommend a tree surgeon?  Preferably through experience.  Thanks. 

Are you in the Chiltern area?

If so, I know someone based in Great Missenden and I can DM you his details