Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

48 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

So we have just played a gig where the sound engineer had no idea that we were playing, he only had one DI box when we require four abd didn't have enough channels on his mixing desk so we had no backing track and no click, had to play 3 songs instead of 7 and had to restart one of those songs all while being watched by Everton manager Sean Dyche. Dyche also kissed my girlfriend on the head and stuck his middle finger up at me. Not your everyday experience.

And then you woke up? 

10 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

So we have just played a gig where the sound engineer had no idea that we were playing, he only had one DI box when we require four abd didn't have enough channels on his mixing desk so we had no backing track and no click, had to play 3 songs instead of 7 and had to restart one of those songs all while being watched by Everton manager Sean Dyche. Dyche also kissed my girlfriend on the clìt and stuck his middle finger up me. Not your everyday experience.

Thanks Barclays.

Thanks to the idiot wife putting the wrong birth date on the girls passport, Barclays is not accepting the passport as a form of ID - leaving the daughter with one out of two required pieces of ID, thereby unable to verify herself and remove the block on her overdraft.

Which means I have a foul-minded child on the way home to storm around making huffing noises.

Thanks Barclays, thanks a lot.

16 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Thanks Barclays.

Thanks to the idiot wife putting the wrong birth date on the girls passport, Barclays is not accepting the passport as a form of ID - leaving the daughter with one out of two required pieces of ID, thereby unable to verify herself and remove the block on her overdraft.

Which means I have a foul-minded child on the way home to storm around making huffing noises.

Is it really Barclays fault?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Otis said:

Is it really Barclays fault?

If they ask for two forms of ID when anyone without a passport will only have one, yes. 

She doesn’t claim benefits, she doesn’t have a job or pay tax, her other accounts are digital only (therefore not accepted), in fact every other option is impossible to provide. 

Its a completely ridiculous system.

24 minutes ago, Daggers said:

If they ask for two forms of ID when anyone without a passport will only have one, yes. 

She doesn’t claim benefits, she doesn’t have a job or pay tax, her other accounts are digital only (therefore not accepted), in fact every other option is impossible to provide. 

Its a completely ridiculous system.

Particularly when I could probably phone Santander with no physical id, confirm a few things about my person over the phone and do the same. 

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Particularly when I could probably phone Santander with no physical id, confirm a few things about my person over the phone and do the same. 

Mate. I’ve got her to phone them on speakerphone and it’s beyond ridiculous. We’re on to the third person now who doesn’t have a fvcking clue what they are on about. No one knows how to unlock her account. 

Who gets bank statements anymore? All mine are digital - everything is digital - they won’t accept printed versions of digital letters. 

“Can’t you get HMRC to write to you?”

In what world can you phone HMRC to provide a fvcking character reference? Mental. 

….aaaaand we’re referred back to the branch where this clusterfvck began. Well that’s my afternoon sorted. :rolleyes:

On 12/10/2023 at 19:13, davieG said:

A funny story re MrsG

MrsG writes and produces a lot of songs not in professional mostly for her own pleasure and has a very eclectic range. 

She does collaborations with people from various countries. She posts them on various sites she's registered with and occasional Youtube where she has a few subscribers but not many and rarely gets a lot of views / likes, as I said she does it mainly for her own enjoyment.

A guy in the USA wrote and produced a song about how badly he was treated and bullied by fellow pupils and teachers, rather sad really.

Anyway MrsG decided to do a spoof of this and wrote a song which she called "Bend Over Boy".  About a lady teacher who's a bit handy with a cane.

In hindsight probably not the best title because she now has over 20000 views  and is getting some very dodgy comments on the people that have viewed it 

So if you're looking for someone to spank you or provide related treatments ........:P

27000 views 150 subscribers, mostly older men, very few listen after the first 20+ secs lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Daggers said:

Thanks Barclays.

LOL you’re presenting a passport with the wrong DOB (!!) on it. Undoubtedly it’ll be ‘thanks Barclays’ when Joe doe struts in with a Armenian passport and dob 32/15/2045 on it and manages to empty the account 

• Like 1