Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

I really, really wish that Ring doorbells had a longer storage time. I can only go back a few months.

I wanted to re-live the night we won the FA Cup and I go outside for a fag, fall over, have absolute hysterics, can't get back up, crawl back to the front door and shout "LAURA, LET ME IN...WE WON THE FVCKING CUP"

Then start singing "He's a starmaaaan, plays in blue and white...."

She leaves me there for about 15 minutes, but I had a beer with me. 

Best night ever lol

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Manini said:

4 bar KitKat is considerably better than a 2 bar KitKat, I cant put my finger on why, and it isn’t just because there’s more of it. 

This should probably go in the unpopular opinions thread but I love to take a big bite out of the 4 finger KitKat as if it was one solid bar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Amin said:

This should probably go in the unpopular opinions thread but I love to take a big bite out of the 4 finger KitKat as if it was one solid bar.

You must have a really wide mouth

• Haha 1

Just spoke to a client. He's a real tough customer. Made his money in pretty honest circumstances. Had my stresses with him at times. But normally we settle down with a good chat about footy. 

Asked him how he was - normally goes Dubai on holidays and home/away with Villa. 

Poor bloke got Hodgkin's lymphoma 

Edited by CosbehFox

Guest Sideshow Faes
On 07/11/2023 at 14:28, Amin said:

I sometimes think this. Like a dirty fantasy that can never be real. But to write it in a public forum...... You filthy swine 

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

If anyone relied on the match thread alone to gauge our form, they'd think we were in a relegation scrap, rather than top of the division with room to spare.

Caught between exasperation and amusement, really.

Hahah weirdly I’ve just browsed the thread and thought the same. Maybe I’ve enjoyed the £2.55 sticky toffee stouts a little too much. I’m pretty sure I’ve just seen us batter a top champo side away and been on the end of a late sucker punch. AKA the reason we love and hate this sport. But I’ll watch the highlights tomorrow and reconsider 

• Like 1

Guest Sideshow Faes
2 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Hahah weirdly I’ve just browsed the thread and thought the same. Maybe I’ve enjoyed the £2.55 sticky toffee stouts a little too much. I’m pretty sure I’ve just seen us batter a top champo side away and been on the end of a late sucker punch. AKA the reason we love and hate this sport. But I’ll watch the highlights tomorrow and reconsider 

What is a sticky toffee stout (presumably what I think it is) and where can I get one for £2.55? 

Why do some well off chavs have kids that seem more developed than middle class kids when they are 2 or 3 but then that kid turns into an idiot by the time they are 7? I have a mate where him and his wife are lovely but a proper live laugh love couple with a grey sparkly kitchen but have the most developed 3 year old I've ever met since the kids older brother when he was 3.... only for him to turn into an idiot when he was about 7 too.

Edited by Nalis

8 hours ago, Parafox said:

I'm rather surprised that this hasn't been mentioned on this forum. (As far as I know).

Katie Tidmarsh sentenced for killing 'defenceless' one-year-old girl she was adopting - Leicestershire Live (leicestermercury.co.uk)

What I found strange about this was that the system of adoption wasn't invasive enough to allow access to medical records?

I was surprised that the people making the decision can't compel prospective adopters to see their medical history to find stuff like this out.

I've always been aware that the adoption process is very, very rigorous, but the bit where they could only rely on her word when it came to mental health history came across as a flaw in the law.

Watching Sunday Brunch and they did a geographical quiz for the guests, based on where they were from. One of the places was Blackpool and the question was about roads that joined the Golden Mile. The answers were Belgrave Road and Loughborough Road 🤣

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2023 at 23:20, Nalis said:

Why do some well off chavs have kids that seem more developed than middle class kids when they are 2 or 3 but then that kid turns into an idiot by the time they are 7? I have a mate where him and his wife are lovely but a proper live laugh love couple with a grey sparkly kitchen but have the most developed 3 year old I've ever met since the kids older brother when he was 3.... only for him to turn into an idiot when he was about 7 too.

Sounds like a dissertation topic. By ''well off chavs'' someone like Wayne Rooney would fit into that category I guess?