Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

I´ve been looking at houses in our area of Spain today with a view to moving again, and I´ve found one I really like. Watching the video I noticed a sign on the shed that says ´the whole world smiles with you´, and there´s a small fox ornament by the front door. It has to be owned by a Leicester fan, surely? 

Perez or Iborra ? 

If it has a party sized hot tub my money is on Perez 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

I´ve been looking at houses in our area of Spain today with a view to moving again, and I´ve found one I really like. Watching the video I noticed a sign on the shed that says ´the whole world smiles with you´, and there´s a small fox ornament by the front door. It has to be owned by a Leicester fan, surely? 

Fate. Offer them a  pork pie and a packet of walkers and its a deal.

These programmes that follow real life police squads and investigations, usually give you an update at the end informing you of the sentences those convicted receive - or not as the case may be.

You can guarantee they are trivial.

Not only is this annoying, I believe it could encourage more crime when you see the light prison terms or suspended terms criminals often receive.

Not only that, it could also give these law breakers, ideas on how to avoid detection or to get charged with a lessor offence.

Classic example of that on The Met tonight (BBC One). A guy was assaulting and/or exposing himself over a period of time. The exposing charges were not successful because his defence was, he was exposing a strap-on he was wearing and not his actual cock.

Well, that's alright then. Surely the stress to the victim, alone on a dark street is the same? Plus, it could give ideas to other pervs on getting away with it, just make sure you keep a dildo in your flat for the police to find.

The law really is a ass.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Going to the Xmas light trail at Abbey park at the weekend, where the heck are you supposed to park?? Their car park is closed and don't know that area of leicester v well. 

Highcross car park. 10 minutes walk.

• Like 1

On 29/11/2023 at 10:00, Tommy G said:

Going to the Xmas light trail at Abbey park at the weekend, where the heck are you supposed to park?? Their car park is closed and don't know that area of leicester v well. 

Is park n ride available?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

There's too many people in London, which is spoiling it in parts.

The greatest city in the world, where people flock to chase their dreams and find love, hope, despair, dejection and everything in between. Everything and everyone is available to you 24/7. Long may it be overcrowded, lord forbid it becomes like…Paris… 

On 29/11/2023 at 10:00, Tommy G said:

St. Margaret's pasture car park, next to rear entrance to Abbey Park. One minute walk & your in the Park.