Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

When you have a conservation in the lounge, and the next advert that comes on on the television is literally that conversation (for example, homelessness and holidays)..

Have noticed it a few times recently.

Edited by Wymsey

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

When you have a conservation in the lounge, and the next advert that comes on on the television is literally that conversation (for example, homelessness and holidays)..

Could it be that those conversations have popped into your consciousness because of the adverts in the first place, then you’re just seeing those adverts again?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Make your conversations about bestiality, murder and violent baking?

On 04/12/2023 at 20:00, Wymsey said:

What are you conserving in your living room is the bigger question.

• Haha 3

On 03/12/2023 at 17:54, grobyfox1990 said:

Yeh defo double check and get clear on your rights, don’t be scared of property managers, jumped up thugs! 
If you can get the landlords details send them copies of everything as well, hopefully detailing the managers incompetence, anyway good luck! 

Moved out today, having bleached what felt like the entire house, I've videoed everything in the house to fight any deposit losses.

Hoping for a better outcome this time

28 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Moved out today, having bleached what felt like the entire house, I've videoed everything in the house to fight any deposit losses.

Hoping for a better outcome this time

Good luck mate! Don’t take anything the moron property managers say as gospel, you know your rights so don’t be afraid  

• Thanks 1

There's a train strike tomorrow, didn't realise, my cars garage bound so I can't get to work.

I'm office based twice a week, had Tuesday off to move house and felt absolutely crap this morning following my house deep clean, so stayed home. 

My boss is absolutely going to think I'm bullshitting.

37 minutes ago, Parafox said:

And your point is?

I’m going to credit you with knowing what the message is but having missed the point accidentally and jumped to an assumption you’d have retracted had you enunciated it. 

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

I swear pigeons are getting huge these days. I rarely see one that wouldn’t look out of place in a motability scooter. 

When was the last time you saw a baby pigeon?

In all my time, I can't recall ever seeing a small/young/baby pigeon.

They're always fat fvckers as you say

absolutely fascinated by this trend on social media for attributing the most universal and mundane habits and behaviour to specific ethnic groups like "how we say goodbye in Ireland vs how they say goodbye in America" or "omg are you even British if you haven't coloured in the teeth of a woman in a magazine? lol"

Edited by bovril

6 hours ago, Izzy said:

When was the last time you saw a baby pigeon?

In all my time, I can't recall ever seeing a small/young/baby pigeon.

They're always fat fvckers as you say

8 hours ago, Daggers said:

I swear pigeons are getting huge these days. I rarely see one that wouldn’t look out of place in a motability scooter. 

Am not personally fussed about big pigeons, as horrible as they are.

Sometimes feel slightly nervous on the London Underground when seeing some of the big rats that are as quick as anything until the tracks..