Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I have some personal news to share, with my fellow LCFC fans.

I am going to get engaged next week to my girlfriend who lives abroad in the Dominican Republic, me and my family are going to the States next week to spend time with family over there. I am so looking forward to this next step in our lives and getting married next year, and for her to move to the UK.

Congratulations. 

I hope she earns over 38k :ph34r:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I am going to get engaged next week to my girlfriend who lives abroad in the Dominican Republic, me and my family are going to the States next week to spend time with family over there. I am so looking forward to this next step in our lives and getting married next year, and for her to move to the UK.

Congrats, hope you both have a long and happy life together

44 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Many congrats! I hope she says yes or you're scuppered lol

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

Congratulations! I wish you many years of happiness and good health together. 

2 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

She has already said yes, the engagement is happening :D

Congratulations. Not wishing to be overly pedantic at this happy time, but you've proposed, and she's said yes, then you're not getting engaged next week, you already are.

23 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Congratulations. Not wishing to be overly pedantic at this happy time, but you've proposed, and she's said yes, then you're not getting engaged next week, you already are.

Officially proposed i.e giving her the engagement ring.

Time to admit that my eyesight is getting really bad and I need to go to the opticians. 

Long distance is fine, but I'm struggling to see things up close.

I've got some glasses that I should use for reading, but never really have.

Think I'm going to be a full on speccy tw4t lol

That's fine, I'm just worried that they won't be able to replicate the lenses that go in my cool as fvck Ray Ban aviator sunglasses :(

I should also add that I've got horrendously uneven ears. To the naked eye, you wouldn't really notice, but put a pair of specs on me and...well, yeah, you can tell.

Edited by tom27111

3 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Time to admit that my eyesight is getting really bad and I need to go to the opticians. 

Long distance is fine, but I'm struggling to see things up close.

I've got some glasses that I should use for reading, but never really have.

Think I'm going to be a full on tw4t lol

That's fine, I'm just worried that they won't be able to replicate the lenses that go in my cool as fvck Ray Ban aviator sunglasses :(

I should also add that I've got horrendously uneven ears. To the naked eye, you wouldn't really notice, but put a pair of specs on me and...well, yeah, you can tell.

....Going to be?....lol

Think you will rock them like this:

image.png.0078fa5ef8aba5df973a3fd1f8d7959b.png

• Haha 1