Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Nights drawing in. Love it.

Find it bizarre and unsettling to be light at 10/10.30....**** off June!

I highly recommend that you don't visit Northern Scandinavia in the summer, 24 hour daylight. I sailed to Honningsvag and had 5 days without darkness. It was odd initially but you get used to it. Probably not for you though. 

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Nights drawing in. Love it.

Find it bizarre and unsettling to be light at 10/10.30....**** off June!

I know what you mean. If it could just get dark at 9pm all the time, like flicking off a switch, that'd be great.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Ffs! I’m not a pro Russian bot, I just thought it was interesting that this news has been released while the Kursk offensive is ongoing. I thought maybe it was a good time to release it while people are distracted which is wise

3 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Ffs! I’m not a pro Russian bot, I just thought it was interesting that this news has been released while the Kursk offensive is ongoing. I thought maybe it was a good time to release it while people are distracted which is wise

Just showing Sol where the thread had moved to was all! 

Typical defensive Russian bot... 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

The current state of the club is actually amusing to me rather than angering.

It's like when the fifth goal goes in around the hour mark and all you can really do is laugh.

Couldn't agree more. Lifes far too short to sweat over something totally out of your control. Same goes with politics. 

45 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

The current state of the club is actually amusing to me rather than angering.

It's like when the fifth goal goes in around the hour mark and all you can really do is laugh.

I think it's pretty depressing and the fans have been let down and taken advantage of.

What makes me less bothered than I might previously have been is that I am totally disillusioned with elite English football in general.

5 hours ago, bovril said:

I think it's pretty depressing and the fans have been let down and taken advantage of.

What makes me less bothered than I might previously have been is that I am totally disillusioned with elite English football in general.

I would say I feel similarly, but this forum is the pits at the minute.

People are almost goading each other with all of their negativity over every single detail that is reported and assuming everything is A) true and B) a failing of the club.  

I don't expect things to go well and I'm not defending KP (they have form and this hasn't been a good summer for us), but I swear the malaise is being made worse by the constant pile on.

3 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

I purchased a ninja wood fire pizza grill, is it any good

If you like making pizzas, yeah. 

Buy a cheap pizza peel, then go onto YouTube and learn how to make a 24 hour 60% hydration dough and you're away. 

• Like 1

On 14/08/2024 at 12:39, Free Falling Foxes said:

No wonder you can't get a policeman when you want one, it takes two to put up a plastic tape cordon.

20240814_123647.jpg

They were probably crewed up together in the same response car and not being sent separately.

10 hours ago, Daggers said:

Morrissons: try cooking food to order for breakfast instead of leaving it on the side since yesterday

Someone recently posted on a local Facebook page that Morrison's Sunday roast dinner in the café was substandard. :crylaugh:

• Haha 1