Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

22 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

All voice note correspondence (or at least 90%) to the Football Cliches pod genuinely sounds like the blokes are wanking as they're talking, why is it always so breathy

I had one read out once and have been advised by my legal team to neither confirm nor deny whether I was wanking during the recording process.

I say had one read out, I mean played out.

Edited by Guest

16 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

All voice note correspondence (or at least 90%) to the Football Cliches pod genuinely sounds like the blokes are wanking as they're talking, why is it always so breathy

Is it me (it's probably me) but they always seem to have a similar tone of voice or way of talking, too. Hard to describe tbh so might sound batshit.

Does anyone know about LTE smartwatches?

I have 2 sims in my phone. Separate networks and plans. I'm aware that smartwatches have embedded or esims. Can I convert one of my physical Sims to esim and put it on the watch?

Can I then use the watch independently of the phone and take and make calls?

Can I also track the location of this watch as it will have GPS and a active data plan to connect to the internet?

Thanks in advance.

Said this in the other thread but the 'Comments about Cooper's looks are unnecessary and cruel' stuff makes it sound like has some kind of hideous deformity when actually he just looks like a typical non league centre half who's had a few kicks to the head 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bovril said:

Said this in the other thread but the 'Comments about Cooper's looks are unnecessary and cruel' stuff makes it sound like has some kind of hideous deformity when actually he just looks like a typical non league centre half who's had a few kicks to the head 

Keep thinking that he has a problem with one of his eyelids, as one of them seems droopy at times..

Came up to Leicester for the day on Tuesday to see mates for the first time in ages and was really sad to see how dead town was. Went to the TTL and it was closed, few beers in Rutland & Derby - people in before the Tranmere game but not particularly busy. Real Ale Classroom, Exchange and Tonne - when 3 of us walked in, we doubled the clientele straight away. I’d forgotten how pretty parts of the city are but it was really disheartening to see the entire town centre so quiet. 

• Like 1

My digger and driver were coming Saturday morning to do some trench work. 
He just cancelled on me, I asked him why and he replied that he will be chasing Oasis tickets… 

Another reason for me to dislike the Madchester chuckle brothers 😡

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jgtuk said:

He just cancelled on me, I asked him why and he replied that he will be chasing Oasis tickets… 

Gotta rate the honesty though :D 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, oakman said:

Came up to Leicester for the day on Tuesday to see mates for the first time in ages and was really sad to see how dead town was. Went to the TTL and it was closed, few beers in Rutland & Derby - people in before the Tranmere game but not particularly busy. Real Ale Classroom, Exchange and Tonne - when 3 of us walked in, we doubled the clientele straight away. I’d forgotten how pretty parts of the city are but it was really disheartening to see the entire town centre so quiet. 

To be fair it's mid week and uni students will be at home. Not saying that's the whole cause, but you'll get a lot more midweek drinkers once students are back in the city I'd imagine.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jgtuk said:

Please don't take the Chuckle Brothers names in vain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Gotta rate the honesty though :D 

I’d rather he lied tbh, I don’t need any more reasons for the overhyped pop group to get on my tits than already exist 😂

• Haha 3

On 29/08/2024 at 11:30, jgtuk said:

I’d rather he lied tbh, I don’t need any more reasons for the overhyped pop group to get on my tits than already exist 😂

It's becoming ridiculous. like the second coming of Christ. 

I have to question the real motivation behind this given they openly disliked each other when they were "Oasis".

Neither of the Gallagher brothers have been doing much since the split (allegedly acrimonious).

That said, Wonderwall was excellent, the rest? Meh.

Only my opinion.

Anyway, did the job get done?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I have to question the real motivation behind this given they openly disliked each other when they were "Oasis".

Neither of the Gallagher brothers have been doing much since the split (allegedly acrimonious).

Only my opinion.

Long story short - no. 
Coming on Monday morning now 😡

17 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Only my opinion.

I think they've both been doing very well for themselves as solo artists to be fair

19 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Only my opinion.

Wonder wall by far the worst song they released.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Sorry

On 18/08/2024 at 00:02, FoyleFox said:

It would've been a good idea to ask that question before buying it...

The machine is great, pizzas superb,.although outdoor, i cooked everything in the garage no sweat.  I have an Ouni but this is so much easier to use and i can cook alot more quicky eg.roast, tandoori stuff.  Love it

• Haha 1