Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

On 19/11/2021 at 02:40, Parafox said:

XY/XX Chromosomes, maybe. Also, I feel fairly sure Sir Robert Winston isn't a liar.

She's an idiot, who is she?

""But there are girls and women who have XY chromosomes. This can happen, for example, when a girl has androgen insensitivity syndrome. And there are boys and men who have XX chromosomes. This can happen, for example, when a gene on the Y chromosome ends up on an X chromosome, causing that X chromosome to function more like a Y.""

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Line-X said:

That's a real shame - a fortune cookie from the local takeaway is a lot more reliable than your usual sources you post on here :ph34r: 

Lol bit of a cheap shot I don't really post any sources or claim anything so not sure what you are referring to but hey ho have a great day.

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

Lol bit of a cheap shot I don't really post any sources or claim anything so not sure what you are referring to but hey ho have a great day.

Not meant to be - just pulling your chain with reference to your at times bizarre claims on the coronavirus thread in particular. You are absolutely right though, you don't tend to produce any sources to back them up and in respect of those that do appear - I'd definitely afford more credence to a fortune cookie in terms of accuracy and reliability. . 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Not meant to be - just pulling your chain with reference to your at times bizarre claims on the coronavirus thread in particular. You are absolutely right though, you don't tend to produce any sources to back them up and in respect of those that do appear - I'd definitely afford more credence to a fortune cookie in terms of accuracy and reliability. . 

sick-burn.gif

• Haha 4

Just now, Line-X said:

Lol ok then, thats cleared that up anything else to report on? 

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

IMO, the dirty six have got off lightly with the Super League breakaway attempt disaster. We’ve collectively forgotten about it too quickly.

We should be giving these six teams Super League-related grief for 90 mins ever time we play them.

Absolutely, greedy treacherous bastards.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Buce said:

I'm really not one to subscribe to conspiracy theories but doesn't Jeffrey Epstein's suicide seem a little convenient?

I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy because it actually seems plausible either way that he did it himself or was an inside job. He could have taken down some big shots so makes sense

Edited by Jattdogg

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy because it actually seems plausible either way that he did it himself or was an inside job. He could have taken down some big shots so makes sense

Given the transactional nature of American justice, surely he could have landed himself an incredible deal giving up high-profile nonces. Makes me wonder why he'd do it himself?

Foxestalk having all types of Rages through all the different topics...

I just want to spread total happiness...My Gran-kids, have baked their Opa some lovely...Weihnachts-gebaeck..// Xmas-biscuits..

So I am having a few Great Nights ....a dunking, & a chomping,a sucking..Tasty Tasty very very tasty..

• Like 4