Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

On 02/12/2021 at 15:50, jonthefox said:

It really irritates me when you wipe your bum and the wiping seems to entice another log out. 

On the shitter now. Hoping this doesnt happen when its wipe time. I hate when that happens though. For me, that happens when im close to done and the toilets full of toilet paper...then you have the dilemma to flush but dont want splash back on your butt cheeks/ sack so you hover and flush lol

Edited by Jattdogg
Post wipe and cleaned up, didnt experience this. Those bidet toilet seats are amazing if you have one. Need to get one as the standard indian style pepsi bottle at the side of the toilet is filthy lol
  • Haha 1

On 05/12/2021 at 19:26, Manini said:

I’ve realised I’m not all that fond of Leicester City really, I think the only reason I’m still on here is the Your Last Pint thread tbh. and the Cricket thread, that’s alright too. 

Can I interest you in the hair products thread? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Was thinking of leaving beers out for the bin/recycling men, but whoever turns up will take the lot.

That’s a nice idea, knowing my luck I’d leave them 4 tins of Stella and they’d knock to tell me they only drink craft. 

• Haha 2

On 04/12/2021 at 10:50, ealingfox said:

My most unshakable stupid football opinion is that Wrexham never play at home. Every game in their season is away. Unlike Everton, who only ever play at home.

Brighton only ever play the 5.30 slot at home on a Saturday night as well.

Man City v Burnley at the Etihad happens much more than once a season, too!

50 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Darren Farley's shit impressions make me irrationally angry.

I think he’s great. His Brendan Rodgers, Rafa Benitez and Steve Bruce impressions are very good imo. And his Rooney, Carragher and Gerrard are bang on. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Is he that fat scouse twat whose repertoire basically involves doing "impressions" of other scousers? 

Afraid so. His Solskjaer is the worst I've ever heard.

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I think he’s great. His Brendan Rodgers, Rafa Benitez and Steve Bruce impressions are very good imo. And his Rooney, Carragher and Gerrard are bang on. 

Really? He just trots out the same lines every "sketch". 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Afraid so. His Solskjaer is the worst I've ever heard.

Really? He just trots out the same lines every "sketch". 

I’ll admit he’s becoming a bit repetitive and overdoing it now. Less is more and all that. I still think his original impressions are very good. Should maybe just stick to those he does best.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf lowest common denominator gags are @Izzy's whole sense of humour so it's no surprise. I assume he can't wait for the Mrs Brown Christmas special this year ;)

How very dare you. Even I agree Mrs Brown is absolutely dogshit. Give me some credit for gods sake. 

• Haha 2