Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

8 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

and another thing...

This week 43 years ago, i started my first day of full time work. That's about 80 thousand hours spent working .. fvcks sake 

Take a bow, you deserve a medal. Some folk have never done 43 days work!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I’ve always wondered who collects the magazines which include a part in each edition to build something, I’ve just seen a magazine advertised where you can build the titanic, 140 issues at £9.99 each except for issue 1 which is £1.99.

A crazy amount of money! 

Kids probably, I used to get them when I was young .. the robot ones lol they are dear as **** now though

14 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I’ve always wondered who collects the magazines which include a part in each edition to build something, I’ve just seen a magazine advertised where you can build the titanic, 140 issues at £9.99 each except for issue 1 which is £1.99.

A crazy amount of money! 

And it doesn't even float...

• Haha 1

On 05/01/2022 at 16:15, David Hankey said:

Take a bow, you deserve a medal. Some folk have never done 43 days work!!

Thanks... although, if i were 20 years old now.... i would NOT be planning to spend that amount of time wasting my life earning for others to get rich.

I would be working much less, stressing much less and making the most of our brief stay here much more.

• Like 1

On 05/01/2022 at 19:06, ozleicester said:

and another thing...

This week 43 years ago, i started my first day of full time work. That's about 80 thousand hours spent working .. fvcks sake 

And in that time you’ve always used the same broom… how many different handles are you up to now?

• Haha 1

Ordered a French Connection mac jacket off ASOS, having had a FC Harrington jacket previously off there. Ordered it in large and I can barely get my fvckin arms in, it’s like an XS latex body suit lol 

Im probably of fairly average build, usually between a medium and a large, and the Harrington fits fine as a medium (if not slightly tight zipped up). Genuinely can’t work out if they’ve drastically decreased the sized or got the labels mixed up on a small or extra small. 

Has anyone been on a thread before and it just been a whole list of posts from ignored users?

Think it won’t be long until that happens with the Covid thread, just been on and half the page is ignored. I don’t even think I ignored most of them for Covid posts, obviously cranks just have bad opinions across the board.

12 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

Has anyone been on a thread before and it just been a whole list of posts from ignored users?

Think it won’t be long until that happens with the Covid thread, just been on and half the page is ignored. I don’t even think I ignored most of them for Covid posts, obviously cranks just have bad opinions across the board.

Testing...testing....

12 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

The shark has been well and truly jumped over there. Foxestalk's very own QAnon sub-forum

2 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

On a similar note: why are men's clothes buttons on the right and womens on the left.

Though I always wondered if it was to aid familarality when undressing each other. :)

i discovered recently that i wear a belt 'female" ( i assume i was taught by mum)... so i put the buckle on the left hand.. and its 'supposed' to be on the right for men lol

Just now, ozleicester said:

i discovered recently that i wear a belt 'female" ( i assume i was taught by mum)... so i put the buckle on the left hand.. and its 'supposed' to be on the right for men lol

This vaguely reminds me of the Aussie comedian Steve Hughes being told that wearing an earring in his right ear meant being gay (in the UK). 

The routine that followed it is well worth watching. 

5 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

3 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

So do I.

Never thought......:blush:

i was told the same thing, so now i hold my skirts up with braces

• Haha 1