Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

"I'm telling you, listen, a finite intellect, right, cannot by means of comparison reach the absolute truth of things, because being by nature indivisible, truth excludes the concepts of "more" or "less" so that nothing but truth itself can be the exact measure of truth.

You bastards."

On 07/01/2022 at 02:27, ozleicester said:

Thanks... although, if i were 20 years old now.... i would NOT be planning to spend that amount of time wasting my life earning for others to get rich.

I would be working much less, stressing much less and making the most of our brief stay here much more.

I've not long retired since starting work in 1972.  I always thought of work as a means to an end rather be defined by it. Sense of relief and pleasing myself a bit more. 

• Like 2

While making dinner i asked Alexa 'Alexa tell me any Leicester City Football Club gossip' she replied... 

'Here's something i found on the web. According to foxestalk.co.uk, during the past month LCFC have been frequently linked to Benfica rb Andre Almeida'

I found that incredibly random and funny. (The FT part not the link to the RB) 

Edit to add, have we even been linked to him?

Edited by Suzie the Fox
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

While making dinner i asked Alexa 'Alexa tell me any Leicester City Football Club gossip' she replied... 

'Here's something i found on the web. According to foxestalk.co.uk, during the past month LCFC have been frequently linked to Benfica rb Andre Almeida'

Just asked Siri the same question ..  she individually listed the whole squad ..  I’ve told her if she carries on like this I’m leaving her for Alexa. Silly cah !!

• Haha 2

On 17/01/2022 at 18:04, Suzie the Fox said:

During the past month, LCFC have been linked to Tottenham youth striker Gary Glitter, combative Lazio midfielder Nancy dell'Olio, blond Belgian goalkeeper Tintin and veteran Tarquin F'Tang F'Tang Olé Biscuitbarrel.....

Go on, Suzie, ask Alexa again! :whistle:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Went once, was not impressed. 

4 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Went twice and felt it that it goes over the top with its icing decorations on the doughnuts etc and it comes across as quite tacky too personally.

4 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Yeah it’s shit 

Good. Glad everyone else is enjoying the misery I suffered. Always nice when that happens.