Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

23 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

That's the actual shape of the model.

It's lovely to see

I was about to "humorouslessly" wonder whether the model was the daughter of ex-cricketer Gladstone Small....and just found out that his "no neck" appearance was due to a hereditary bone disorder, Klippel-Feil Syndrome.

A random way to discover random information....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I was today years old when I found out the President of Gabon is called Ali Bongo.

And then I discovered Ali Bongo (dead magician) was William Wallace irl.

You'll be stunned, then, at the revelation that William Wallace had grommets inserted on the NHS.

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

You'll be stunned, then, at the revelation that William Wallace had grommets inserted on the NHS.

My level of stunnedness will depend on which William Wallace. I'd be impressed if it happened around the Battle of Stirling Bridge because I can't see how he'd have been able to have the time off for the appointment.

I’ve watched for too much Police Interceptors recently, I’m in the back of a cab and giving directions and I’ve just gone “so it’s left left, 50 yards followed by sharp right right” - I’m sure this cabby now thinks I’m a complete and utter anorak and I bloody feel like one too. 

10 minutes ago, Manini said:

I’ve watched for too much Police Interceptors recently, I’m in the back of a cab and giving directions and I’ve just gone “so it’s left left, 50 yards followed by sharp right right” - I’m sure this cabby now thinks I’m a complete and utter anorak and I bloody feel like one too. 

And while you were posting this he’s just gone right right right instead of left left left and you’ll end up paying more more more than you should have …. :)

On 28/01/2022 at 12:47, Countryfox said:

High fashion ?!?!  ..  someone really is taking the piss here ..   jeezus wept !

3D1EF2BB-4A8F-4406-AFA3-7F8D612BAA2D.jpeg

That'll be in Primark in a couple weeks and we'll see chavs wearing it to the supermarket lol

On 28/01/2022 at 12:47, Countryfox said:

High fashion ?!?!  ..  someone really is taking the piss here ..   jeezus wept !

3D1EF2BB-4A8F-4406-AFA3-7F8D612BAA2D.jpeg

11 hours ago, Parafox said:

That'll be in Primark in a couple weeks and we'll see chavs wearing it to the supermarket lol

James Madison will turn up for the next match wearing it. Perfect accompaniment to his seethrough backpack