Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

Reached a new milestone of adulthood today.

My bank sent me a new card because my old one expired.

That's right, for the first time in my life I managed to have the same card for a whole 5 years without losing it, breaking it or having it stolen. The latter of which has been a regular occurrence.

I am 36 years old.

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Reached a new milestone of adulthood today.

My bank sent me a new card because my old one expired.

That's right, for the first time in my life I managed to have the same card for a whole 5 years without losing it, breaking it or having it stolen. The latter of which has been a regular occurrence.

I am 36 years old.

I'm a complete card whore and always order new ones when they look mildy shabby. Barely get a year out of mine. 

What is it with car dealerships now having massive sponsorship contracts? I know there's a demand for second hand cars but surely the marketing budgets are disproportionate?

Peter Vardy sponsering Scotland rugby and Cazoo sponsor loads. I just dont get it.

Fvck Loughborough and fvck Shepshed with its scummy Notts Forest fans who will come crawling out of the woodwork with their gummy toothless grins like they'd win the chuffing thing, get in the bin you hick cousin touching toss pots. 

46 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Fvck Loughborough and fvck Shepshed with its scummy Notts Forest fans who will come crawling out of the woodwork with their gummy toothless grins like they'd win the chuffing thing, get in the bin you hick cousin touching toss pots. 

Its their greatest win in over 20 years so its understandable they've crawled out of the woodwork to celebrate. They'll be telling their grandkids about this win in years to come.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Royston. said:

Bulb tell me I've used £192.99 energy in one month.

Ground floor maisonette, me, wife, daughter.

Yes the heating is on often but wtf???

I've just had the same with Shell Energy. 

They reckon I've used £469 from Jan 13th to Feb 12th!! I've submitted new meter readings so hopefully it corrects itself before that date. 

The thing is I gave reading on the 6th Jan after they texted saying my monthly payment was rising to £165 which I thought was disgusting.

Another reading 2nd Feb (the readings are correct) but how the fuch are we using so much???

All they see is a reading and "you owe us x amount".

As stated we're three people living in a maisonette.

41 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

CBA with the main part of the forum today.

Anyone been banned recently and wants to make a post in Forum Support to cheer me up? :ph34r:

I thought I was going to be in there after my thread post match!

46 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

CBA with the main part of the forum today.

Anyone been banned recently and wants to make a post in Forum Support to cheer me up? :ph34r:

Gen Chat has been pretty much the only part of the forum I've consistently posted in for about 18 months.

The main part of the forum was absolutely unbearable after Spurs. I had to take a two week social media blackout. 

• Sad 1