Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

Ok so i have an amazon kindle now and its an absolute nightmare to type on, ive had to turn off most of my settings like spell check etc as its making up shit i didnt type. So forgive my grammer and spelling as this piece of crap is doing my head in, and its taking me 3 times longer to try and put across what im tryng to say! 

An example which i wont change.

Hello foxestalk its gooid to see you all on here, i hope youre enjoing the game at the moment, i sometmes struggle with spelling so please bare with me.

See, piece of crap :mad:

2 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

Ok so i have an amazon kindle now and its an absolute nightmare to type on, ive had to turn off most of my settings like spell check etc as its making up shit i didnt type. So forgive my grammer and spelling as this piece of crap is doing my head in, and its taking me 3 times longer to try and put across what im tryng to say! 

An example which i wont change.

Hello foxestalk its gooid to see you all on here, i hope youre enjoing the game at the moment, i sometmes struggle with spelling so please bare with me.

See, piece of crap :mad:

Kindle is a device to read books on, no? 

16 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

The quality of alcohol free beer has improved immensely over the past few years. 

That should be on the 'Unpopular Opinions' thread. It's better yes, particularly if you recall Barbican and that stuff Billy Connolly used to advertise, (Kaliber I think it was) - but try drinking several bottles of Zero Five for example (which I think is one of the better ones). Becomes very tedious.  

17 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I don't think I have seen a city where by when it's team plays the pubs are so full as when Leeds are on the box.

Slightly takes the sheen off that when Man U are on telly the same pubs are full of red shirts and audible cheers when goals go in. Always disappoints me that, but a sign of the times and there’s a massive student population in Leeds obviously. I’m sure this probably doesn’t sound outrageous to most, biggest club in the country, fans everywhere etc, but it’s hard to describe how much Leeds detest Man United in an everyday sense. 

Edited by Manini