Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Let me know what you think of Glasgow for a stag.

If I ever pop the question it would be a city I would fancy.

What time do they start serving beer?

Had some great nights in Glasgow ....   (mothers side of my family came from there ) ...  but was never mad keen on the beer.  Then again it's well kept real ales for me so I'm sure most people less fussy than myself would find something they liked  ..  :thumbup:

Sat on a sunbed reading Dave Brown’s “Finally Leicester”. Great book with info on every cup final our city teams have ever reached.

Reading about the 2001 Riders team and reminded of Billy Mims. He’d visit my primary school with the team about 4 times a year, top bloke. 

Also cracking up at Sheffield Sharks gaffer being called Chris Finch. He was a bloody good coach. 

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Like 1

On 22/06/2022 at 09:48, SemperEadem said:

Let me know what you think of Glasgow for a stag.

If I ever pop the question it would be a city I would fancy.

A very good base for a stag in Glasgow is the Subcrawl. It’s a pub crawl following the circular tram/underground service

• Thanks 1

On 19/06/2022 at 19:47, Parafox said:

I'm sure there's a Gin thread on here somewhere where I would have posted this but, I was told that putting gin in the freezer helps it maintain its flavour and they're right!!

It doesn't freeze if it's at or above 37.5% abv and it's already cold before you add ice. Luvverly.

As you may suspect, I've had a couple just to try it. 

Ahhh. Now to be sure,  one needs to try quite a few...& then the various brands, plus must always be directly after one another , for fair comparison...!!

& No cheating..!