Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

22 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Tastes awful too, if it was more usual colour it wouldn't be anywhere near as popular.

I've never had one but the pressure's overwhelming. Everyone was drinking them when I went to the south of France last month and I assumed it was just a preppy, Cote d'Azur thing - but I've not stopped noticing it everywhere here since I got back.

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

It feels like Aperol Spritz is everywhere this summer.

My mate owned a mobile cocktail bar franchise for a time in 2019 and I would occasionally help out, apparently Aperol were funnelling money into partnerships including their company, the amount of free tat and I’m pretty sure even boxes of Aperol itself they got was insane. Not a fan myself but you have to give it to them, they knew what they were doing because its an absolute hit with that extremely middle class auntie demographic the same way flavoured gin is.

Edited by Finnaldo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Where have the flies gone? 

Normally in warm weather I fling open a door or window and within seconds a fcking fly is in the house, with its excrement and cadaver ridden feet

This heatwave, virtually nothing. Is it too hot for flies?

Take a dump on your lounge floor for a free eco barometer as to when temperatures cool down a bit 

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Got loads of the tiny little buggers camping on my bananas in the kitchen. 

Cvnts!

Put Apple cider vinegar in a bowl, add plastic wrap over the tope of the bowl and poke a few holes with a tooth pick in it. Cvnts will gravitate over to the vinegar, get in and die.

I'm pretty regular with my morning dumps. However, every time i stop in a hotel ( or in this case a small guest house room) The toilet is always in very close proximity to my wife and kids. I find that i can't just dump because first theres a symphony of loud farts echoing around the bowl. Sometimes i have to make an excuse when we're going out , like ' oh , i've left my phone in the room' and run back up. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

I'm pretty regular with my morning dumps. However, every time i stop in a hotel ( or in this case a small guest house room) The toilet is always in very close proximity to my wife and kids. I find that i can't just dump because first theres a symphony of loud farts echoing around the bowl. Sometimes i have to make an excuse when we're going out , like ' oh , i've left my phone in the room' and run back up. 

Turn the tv on before you go in ..  

I recommend everyone watch this if you have a spare 10 minutes. Couldn’t stop smiling. Great to see a 101 year old mad scientist explaining his crazy experiment with a cheeky smile on his face as though he’d been waiting his entire life to explain it.

After religiously eating an apple a day for 30 odd year's I've suddenly started to eat the whole thing. The core, seeds and stem. Don't know why I've shared this but it's blown my mind to how much goodness I've thrown away over the years 🤣

1 hour ago, Soup said:

After religiously eating an apple a day for 30 odd year's I've suddenly started to eat the whole thing. The core, seeds and stem. Don't know why I've shared this but it's blown my mind to how much goodness I've thrown away over the years 🤣

There is cyanide in the pips

• Like 1