Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

19 minutes ago, taupe said:

It was 'Under The House' and then  'Low Life' from the 'Live At Rockpalast' album

Yeah...probably not the first thing to hand on the 'local supermarket' playlist. 

• Haha 1

It might be my age (48) but I just don’t understand ‘FASHION’.  When did it become cool for your trousers to come nowhere near your ankle? I just look at people walking past thinking ‘they obviously didn’t have them in your size’.

30 minutes ago, oakman said:

It might be my age (48) but I just don’t understand ‘FASHION’.  When did it become cool for your trousers to come nowhere near your ankle? I just look at people walking past thinking ‘they obviously didn’t have them in your size’.

That's so you can show off that you're not wearing any socks. 

53 minutes ago, oakman said:

Man discovers shorts

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, oakman said:

I'm inadvertently rocking this look as my calves have got bigger since running more and every time I stand up my slim fit jeans decide to get stuck on them.

I didn't realise this was actually a thing though, and assumed that the bloke at work who's trousers stop just above the ankle had shrunk them in the wash.

Think I prefer it to the waist band beneath the arse cheeks thing though

2 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

I've been to almost every town that is regularly voted in the top 20 worst places in the country. My old job gave me a tour of all the dives. 

I think you should give us a little review of your top 5 worst places you've visited. 

On 21/07/2022 at 08:52, ozleicester said:

A young woman of ethics, a fierce fighter for anyone and anything that doesnt have a voice, a young woman who has literally saved thousands of animals lives and is held up as an expert in her field and is the most humane and caring human being i have ever met.

We should all be so lucky to have such a person in our lives and in the world.

I have six...5 Women & 3 men...some Close Family the others farscope....

I just Dont care what they are..Vegan or fleshies...they should just conduct themselves, & Not fight other peoples beliefs, but their own..

I've decided for no reason whatsoever to learn a new language lol

Haven't decided which yet but it'll more than likely be Spanish or French. Strange question but any recommendations? Also does anybody have any advice or handy tips?

I've got an audible membership so I'm going to start there with one of their guides

47 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Haven't decided which yet but it'll more than likely be Spanish or French. Strange question but any recommendations? Also does anybody have any advice or handy tips?

I've got an audible membership so I'm going to start there with one of their guides

Mandarin. 

This guy Xiaoma learns loads of languages and speaks them to natives in New York. I think he has some free courses on his website. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Mandarin. 

This guy Xiaoma learns loads of languages and speaks them to natives in New York. I think he has some free courses on his website. 

Although I do work in a bookies so it could actually come in handy lol

14 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

I’ve been learning Spanish and German casually. I found the “coffee break” podcasts were a great accompaniment to whatever apps you’re using for the lessons. 

They do start off at an extremely easy level but quickly build up to more advanced things.