Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

On 18/08/2022 at 09:57, String fellow said:

The whole point of Adrian Chiles is that he reminds us of just how awful the Birmingham accent is. 

I still remember when England played against the USA, and kickoff was delayed due to a thunderstorm. Thanks to itv, we got to enjoy the sight of a baffled American official wandering what language was being spoken as Adrian yelled "Why didn't yow put a raowf (roof) on yow stadium?"

• Like 1

On 18/08/2022 at 08:57, Daggers said:

What is the point of Adrian Chiles?

It’s as if beige has been given a Guardian column.

Every one: “I went to see my football team, WBA if you didn’t know, and something completely normal happened. Then I wrote 350 words about it and got paid money. We will be having fish for tea.”

I quite like his columns. Don't think they're supposed to be taken seriously. 

I find it highly ironic that there is an 'Atmosphere at the KP' thread where posters slate other Leicester City fans for not backing the team by either not singing (loud enough) or just not showing enough physical support (clapping/cheering/standing/waving) for the team during match days but then many of the same posters will do nothing but tic & whinge in all the other threads (matchday included) about all things Leicester City, quid pro quo (clarice)

https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/pokemongo?ingress=twch&ref_=SM_POK_P8_CRWN

Cheeky attempt to get free shit but worth a go. If you've got an amazon prime account you can click that link and sign in and get a code for some rewards on pokemon go. If anyone fancies giving me one I'd much appreciate it.

Don't usually do this but the reward this week in an incubator and my old man likes hatching the eggs. No idea why. lol

8 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Cheeky attempt to get free shit but worth a go. If you've got an amazon prime account you can click that link and sign in and get a code for some rewards on pokemon go. If anyone fancies giving me one I'd much appreciate it.

Don't usually do this but the reward this week in an incubator and my old man likes hatching the eggs. No idea why. lol

Better ask @Jattdogg

• Haha 1

On 28/08/2022 at 18:16, Innovindil said:

done... if my bank accounts all suddenly get drained ill come looking for you :)

I find it incredible how often my other half gets scammed online. Genuinely think I need to take her phone off her. It's like being with an 80 year old. In the past month she's lost about £200 on fake websites despite me repeatedly telling her to be careful and ask me if she isn't sure. I would laugh, but she gets so upset and we really don't have the money to lose.