Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Kasper Schmeichel

I think when A. Cole or whichever of the presenters said he was one of the most underrated keepers in the league summed it up for me. Some of his saves and shot stopping ability this season has been unreal. And none more impressive or important than today. What a player and what a personality for the club. Simply huge. 

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Tempted to dig out some of the posts from the Newcastle match thread saying we need a new keeper.

But that would be childish, so I won't. Instead, I'll just let that performance speak for itself.

I was actually contemplating the same. One in particular that said "I don't remember the last time he made a game winning save". 

But I decided today was a positive day and I shouldn't darken it by shedding light on moronic comments. 

• Like 1

Right close this thread so I can’t moan at some of the weaknesses of his game. After that performance I will never moan about him again! 2 amazing saves which were just has important as Youri’s wonder strike! 

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

You know a save is class when you can watch a save on loop as much as a goal like Youri's. 

This was as important as the goal. 

Stunning save. What makes it so good is the clean strike and placement from Mount as well, with the audible 'thud' as the ball hits his boot, and the save from Kasper is just a classic goalkeeper hero moment, the outstretched arm and the strong hand / reactions for it are just awesome.

• Like 2

Guest ttfn
2 hours ago, StanSP said:

You know a save is class when you can watch a save on loop as much as a goal like Youri's. 

This was as important as the goal. 

The commentary on this is atrocious!

5 hours ago, Hitesh said:

And to think some people on here a few years ago were saying he's done and needed to be replaced! The save was good, if not better, than the goal. He's an absolute ****ing legend!

Years?  You mean hours right?