Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Kasper Schmeichel

After last night, Kasper is now joint third highest in overall appearances (460 games).

So after Saturday he will be third.

Edited by Fox92

Doubters can stick it. Man of the match. The matches he keeps us in with his saves:scarf:. Doubt there's a stat for that.

His shot stopping today was first class his collection of crosses probably says more about Leeds wayward crossing ability and oddly lack of pressing on certain corners and crosses rather than any evidence that Kasper has turned a corner . Still having flashbacks of Burnley and the corner he got no where near which should had ended in an equaliser.

17 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

BR taking his tactics from FT again I see ;)

Makes you wonder if Kasper tending not to leave his line from corners has been what's drilled into him by the set piece coach, with the reliance on defenders to win the header for anything outside of Kaspers immediate zone.

SO what does the end of kasper's career look like?   I wonder what the club will do about his contract int eh summer.  

If it were down to me I would offer him a two year  extension at half his current wage (after his current contract period expires - this is an invitation for his agent to move him on.  ...and if he does not do so it means that next year or the year after we can sell him and his wages will be more affordable by other clubs.

21 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

No blame on him for the goals today, the first is too far away from his post for him to claim imo.

Can't stand his moaning at the ref though, does my head in. 

I wish he wasn't left to be the only one moaning at the ref. 

We are on the end of terrible refereeing as a result of us not moaning.

Lacazzette arguably stopped and restarted his run, and without a shadow of a doubt Zaka had encroached ..... both would result in the penalty being retaken, and should have been the case .... Kasper was pointing out those facts to the incompetent ref

1 hour ago, ajthefox said:

No blame on him for the goals today, the first is too far away from his post for him to claim imo.

Can't stand his moaning at the ref though, does my head in. 

His terrible slow lofted balls to the fullbacks really needs addressing. When they finally reach their intended target, it's almost always followed by the recipient being pressed instantly facing our goal.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

His terrible slow lofted balls to the fullbacks really needs addressing. When they finally reach their intended target, it's almost always followed by the recipient being pressed instantly facing our goal.

Yea teams we play against jump on this. As soon as he hits a floated one to the fullback look how quick an opposition player would charge out fullback down. Clearly has been identified as a way of getting possession from us in a dangerous area.

11 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

That can be worked on too which is annoying - that pass is on and works if it has a bit of fizz on it 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
On 06/03/2022 at 11:52, turlo said:

Makes you wonder if Kasper tending not to leave his line from corners has been what's drilled into him by the set piece coach, with the reliance on defenders to win the header for anything outside of Kaspers immediate zone.

I’m assuming he’s expected his defenders, to defend?

It ain’t rocket science

🤷‍♂️