Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Luke Thomas

32 minutes ago, KFS said:

Getting shown up tonight with the double up on the left. Barnes is never going to help him out though. Maybe the Boga about isn’t too bad after all 

People can talk about whether the lad is good enough, if he'll ever be good enough, if he needs a loan etc, but this post is nonsensical. How can you be shown up by a double up? Our tactics are being shown up, but you can't say a player being doubled up on by an in form winger and a top quality right back is being "shown up"

Just now, Facecloth said:

People can talk about whether the lad is good enough, if he'll ever be good enough, if he needs a loan etc, but this post is nonsensical. How can you be shown up by a double up? Our tactics are being shown up, but you can't say a player being doubled up on by an in form winger and a top quality right back is being "shown up"

Eh?

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Eh?

How can you say a player is being shown up because our tactics have allowed him to be doubled up on? Not rocket science is it lol Very few players are going to be able to deal with two players all game.

Edited by Facecloth

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

How can you say a player is being shown up because our tactics have allowed him to be doubled up on? Not rocket science is it lol Very few players are going to be able to deal with two players all game.

Because I was pointing out that it was happening? He is being doubled up on and it’s making him look all the worse for it. Don’t quite get your point mate. Seems like bigger points to be had about us at the moment than picking on this one. 

5 minutes ago, KFS said:

Because I was pointing out that it was happening? He is being doubled up on and it’s making him look all the worse for it. Don’t quite get your point mate. Seems like bigger points to be had about us at the moment than picking on this one. 

But that's a fault of the tactic, not the player, surely you understand that. Its irrelevant to the players performance and all to do with the tactics that allow it. And yeah there are bigger points, but you're the one who came in here and made this one originally so not sure why you're pulling me up on it lol

10 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

But that's a fault of the tactic, not the player, surely you understand that. Its irrelevant to the players performance and all to do with the tactics that allow it. And yeah there are bigger points, but you're the one who came in here and made this one originally so not sure why you're pulling me up on it lol

Are you alright mate? Really don’t get where you’re coming from since you’re making the same points as me. Bizarre 

Just now, KFS said:

Are you alright mate? Really don’t get where you’re coming from since you’re making the same points as me. Bizarre 

I'm not. You literally said he'd be shown up. Shown up means, the lack of quality of someone is laid bare for all to see, buts that's not what's happening if the player has been hung out to dry by the tactics

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

it hurts watching him

no speed, no physicality, no creativity

you could make a drinking game out of him, down a shot everytime we lose possession after one of his throw ins or long balls

Genuine thanks for reminding me what time it is!! 

Guest Kopfkino

Don’t think I’ve ever seen an academy product and supposed fan give less of a shit. ****ing jogging about for an opposition goal yet again.