Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Luke Thomas

4 hours ago, Corky said:

I agree. Schmeichel tries his best but we need more people gobbing off, squaring up to the opposition. Team should've been surrounding that little shit who clattered Ricardo.

Agreed.

We are a soft touch team 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Corky said:

I agree. Schmeichel tries his best but we need more people gobbing off, squaring up to the opposition. Team should've been surrounding that little shit who clattered Ricardo.

The limitations of a goalkeeper being Captain. He can bark all he wants from his 6 yard box but difficult to influence the game further up the pitch. Just looks overdramatic having to run out for every incident and probably puts the referee off.

Needs support from those in front 

1 minute ago, baldeagle said:

I said in the match thread but thought he had a solid game against Mahrez today we all know how good he can be . I can remember when Chilwell was up against him for us and Mahrez absolutely ruined him 

I thought he was very good today (again). Puts a shift in, no matter what, and, like you say, coped with Mahrez admirably.

• Like 3

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Has anyone played Salah better this season? What a performance, him and Justin are huge talents to have 

He's clearly learnt, already, from the humbling he got from Pepe against Arsenal. 

Stood up to Salah everytime, barely dived in or got done over, alwaya focused against him. 

For a young player still with lots of potential, he's done brilliantly against probably the best player in the league. 

• Like 2